Michelle's New Pics

Ok, so today is the 28th and I have thought about you all day Michelle. We are all so excited about you taking pics today!! I decided to go ahead and open a thread for you!!! Let's tell her folks.........lets see that dress!!!!

Ok, so today is the 28th and I have thought about you all day Michelle. We are all so excited about you taking pics today!! I decided to go ahead and open a thread for you!!! Let's tell her folks.........lets see that dress!!!!

I totally agree!! Let's see it Michelle! I can't wait, you have been so helpful and I am cheering you on. Lets see it!

Lol you guys are so sweet!!

I just posted them, it took some time because I had to resize them so they aren't as high quality but if you click on them you can see a larger sized pic.

I still need to take my measurements but I'll have to wait for my husband to come home from work tonight because he does it for me. I only lost 7lbs this week but I can see from the pics that I've lost inches!!

Lol you guys are so sweet!!

I just posted them, it took some time because I had to resize them so they aren't as high quality but if you click on them you can see a larger sized pic.

I still need to take my measurements but I'll have to wait for my husband to come home from work tonight because he does it for me. I only lost 7lbs this week but I can see from the pics that I've lost inches!!

AWESOME....AWESOME....AWESOME!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!