fill trip May 16

I can't wait to see everyone. I know it's only been about 6 weeks, but it will be a blast to hash everything out. So who is going to be there? Several of us have decided to stay at the Lucerna, since we are so familiar with it and it has a great pool area! I am so looking forward to some restriction. It has been way to easy to eat...eat anything. I will be flying in on Fri. wow, this Fri. and should be at the clilnic just before lunch. I will have the scared grin on my face :wacko: .

OK, so if you're going to be there, put up a post!

REneej

Renee,

It looks like you, lynna, Anita, calicat. Amber and I will be at the Lucerna the same weekend. Can't wait to meet those whom I haven't already.

Cya there!

I can't wait to see everyone. I know it's only been about 6 weeks, but it will be a blast to hash everything out. So who is going to be there? Several of us have decided to stay at the Lucerna, since we are so familiar with it and it has a great pool area! I am so looking forward to some restriction. It has been way to easy to eat...eat anything. I will be flying in on Fri. wow, this Fri. and should be at the clilnic just before lunch. I will have the scared grin on my face :wacko: .

OK, so if you're going to be there, put up a post!

REneej

Awesome, so should we try to meet around the pool Fri. night? If so, what time do ya'll think would be good? I guess if you walk up on a group, just ask are you here with the OCC? OK, so now we have our "code word"...OCC. =D>

So think about that and post what you come up with.

REneej

Oh great, KIMRA!!! We get to meet you too!!!!

Renee, we're all flying in around 10:00 a.m. Friday morning but our fills aren't scheduled until Saturday so we're sightseeing until Friday evening I believe. We will go out to dinner in Tijuana if you all want to go together.

I'll message you with my first and last name so you can find us!!!!

I'm FINALLY gettting Banded that DAY!!!!! Wish me Luck!!!!! :D

Do you girls have room for one more??

I was planning on getting my 2nd fill on the 23rd but my hubby's work schedule wouldn't work with those dates so it looks like I will be joining you girls on the 16th... I will be flying in early on the 16th checking into the Lucerna then heading over to the OCC for a fill on Friday and maybe the Zoom Whitening too.

I guess you guys are getting filled on the 17th but I will be leaving that morning but hopefully we can hang out on Friday!

There is room for all who want to meet. My flight too is coming in about 10:30 am on fri. But I believe I am going straight to the clinic. My fill is scheduled for Fri at 11:30. Does anyone else have their appointment time? I guess we will just meet at the clinic and make some type of decision from there. I am so looking forward to meeting everyone in person!

Reneej

I think the pool Friday maybe around dinner time would be good, and then you girls getting fills, can take us newbies to a good restaurant that you know of. I can't believe how quickly it's coming up!!! Michelle.. really looking forward to meeting you. You are such a great asset to this support group.

Michelle,Of course there is room for one more!!! I can't wait to meet everyone! My appt is right after Renee's at 12:00...I wonder if they are picking all of us up together? Since we all get in between 10 and 11?

Oh yay!! I'm so glad so many of us are going to be there this weekend! I will be getting banded on the 15th and am not leaving until the 18th. I'll be at the Lucerna as well, so I'll make a point to head to the pool and share our code phrase (OCC!) and meet all of you wonderful ladies!! YAY!

Ok guys just heard back from Rene, I am confirmed for my fill on the 16th at 12:30!! I didn't ask him who was doing the fills but I am hoping it is Dr. Romero it seems he is a little more aggressive with his fills and not to mention I totally icon12.gif him!!!

Not sure if my dental appt will be before or after our fills but I look forward to meeting everyone at the OCC!!

Our group is renting a car since we'll be sightseeing ...... so we won't hook up with you guys until Friday evening at the hotel.

RENEE, find us!

Dawn

Michelle,Of course there is room for one more!!! I can't wait to meet everyone! My appt is right after Renee's at 12:00...I wonder if they are picking all of us up together? Since we all get in between 10 and 11?

Girl, have you seen how they drive in TJ? I don't think I could compete with their drivers...be very careful. You can take a taxi anywhere in the city for $5.00 one way. I know a lot of people changed there mind on getting a car.

We will hook up or I'll leave a message for you in your room.

Reneej

Oh boy - I can't wait to meet everyone poolside on Friday night!

We're heading to revolution in the afternoon, and then dinner in town somewhere - none of us got to do this together last time!

We'll do it early so there will be plenty of time to meet each of you when we get back - can't wait!!!

Our group of 5 (4 bandsters) is all getting filled on Saturday so that will be our only chance to see you all!! Watch out for us ><'

Renee, Renee, Renee... you're SKEERING me!!!!!

Girl, have you seen how they drive in TJ? I don't think I could compete with their drivers...be very careful. You can take a taxi anywhere in the city for $5.00 one way. I know a lot of people changed there mind on getting a car.

We will hook up or I'll leave a message for you in your room.

Reneej

Ok Just trying to sort out all the Dates, Schedules and Names:

May 15th

AllCdnGirl (Anita) Gets Banded

my_friend_amber (Amber) Gets Banded

May 16th

11:30 2fat4me (Reneej) 1st Fill

12:00 lynna (Lynn) 1st Fill

12:30 MamaMichelle (Michelle) 2nd Fill

Kimra Gets Banded

Painter (Cheryl) Gets Banded

**GROUP GET TOGETHER AROUND LUCERNA POOL** (Maybe 5pm or 6pm?)

May 17th

bandgroupie (Dawn) 1st Fill

calicat (?) 1st Fill

Losing_it (?) 1st Fill

My flight gets into SD at like 7 am on Friday so I will go straight to the hotel but since it sounds like the van will be taking Rennej and Lynn from the airport directly to the OCC I will try to get to the OCC about 11:15 or 11:30 so we can chat a little before our fills.. I have 1 or 2 things to look for on Revolution Ave so I may go in the morning before the fill or maybe us 3 girls getting filled on 5/16 can all make the trip after...

Ok, great. If we are just going to hang out at the pool and not go out to eat prior, I think we should meet about 6:30 OR 7:00. That way those who can get a bite will have time to and we can still enjoy plenty of time around the pool. Remember it doesn't get dark there till about 9:00 or so. I know I will be on liquids that night. I hope with lots of restriction. There is a great place to eat about 4 blocks down. Kinda like a sports bar, cantina, very festive and fun place to eat. It's a bright yellow building. And the food is excellent, they have English menus and will take dollars. There's always Sat. night to plan a night out, so maybe hanging out by the pool is a great idea.

We still need everyone to let us know if you can make it. If you're not on the list, just drop us a reply, so we don't miss anyone.

Shopping needs to be done in the daytime, so we can go from there.

reneej

Renee, that would involve drinking first! :P

Who knows, maybe we can find a place to make a fool of ourselves singing karaoke :wacko:

Oh yay!! I'm so glad so many of us are going to be there this weekend! I will be getting banded on the 15th and am not leaving until the 18th. I'll be at the Lucerna as well, so I'll make a point to head to the pool and share our code phrase (OCC!) and meet all of you wonderful ladies!! YAY!

Hey! Kimra and I are both getting banded this weekend too. I am on the 16th so you guys can share all the gory details with me! Looking forward to meeting everyone. I don't think I am at the Lucerna though so I will have to see you at OCC.