Update on Plans for Band Camp 2009

Just wanted to give you all an update .... the poll results are now 23-19 SAN DIEGO.

In case some of you missed the post in the other topic "Band Camp 2009" was the name suggested for our bandster get together taking place in mid 2009 (March, April or May) in San Diego. If anyone else wants to submit a name for the get together post it here!!

Here's the 1st draft of the Logo:

gallery_11221_12_10002.jpg

Not sure how to post a poll - but if one of you computer geniuses could post one on what month that would be great!!! I am in college and get out 2nd week of May for a short break so my vote will have to go there!

The logo is really great, michelle!

Alana,

We were working with San Diego to try to include the OCC physicians and staff. If not San Diego, Vegas was everyone's first pick because what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

If the Band Camp is in San Diego and bandsters go to the OCC for a fill why they are in town, they can hopefully take some of the expense off on their taxes. Good incentive to come to Band Camp.

It's a very long flight for me as well. First leg 45 minutes; second leg 5.5 HOURS. Very uncomfortable and long flight, but I'm hoping this time next year, I'll be quite a bit smaller and will be so excited that nothing will get in my way!

Again, I have no preference where so we can discuss alternative locations in an open chat!

Would love to get involved, but San Diego is just a bit too far for this Florida gal. Have you guys considered anywhere a little more accesible to the East Coast bandsters?