The Progress of WillT

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everyone, here is a natural willT update.

Last night, I was MC at the retirement dinner for our school district. I announce at many events; Honors Day, Academic Banquet, Graduation, etc.. Anyway, there are people that I see at that function that I see maybe twice a year. Most of the people at the event last night haven't seen me in months, well before the pre-op diet.

It was a MAJOR RUSH to have people sneak close and whisper..."You've lost a LOT of weight.... you look great!"

I had a few great looking women (like some of you ;) ) ask me what i had done to look so good.... I fibbed. I said I was now a disciple of "The Ultimate Sex Diet" by Kerry McCloskey. Several asked if it worked really well, and I would flex a little and say "Ohhhh yes!!!!!" then wink. I had four emails today from those people asking where they could get the book online.

They may not lose the weight, but they'll have a heckuva time trying to :D

Ok, where do I get the book!??!?!?!

Last night, I was MC at the retirement dinner for our school district. I announce at many events; Honors Day, Academic Banquet, Graduation, etc.. Anyway, there are people that I see at that function that I see maybe twice a year. Most of the people at the event last night haven't seen me in months, well before the pre-op diet.

It was a MAJOR RUSH to have people sneak close and whisper..."You've lost a LOT of weight.... you look great!"

I had a few great looking women (like some of you ;) ) ask me what i had done to look so good.... I fibbed. I said I was now a disciple of "The Ultimate Sex Diet" by Kerry McCloskey. Several asked if it worked really well, and I would flex a little and say "Ohhhh yes!!!!!" then wink. I had four emails today from those people asking where they could get the book online.

You are even nervier than I am! You crack me up!!

LOL. Sorry Dawnie. I didn't know how to describe it gingerly. Plus, I wanted to be as accurate as I could. How do yours feel?

[will pulls up a chair, he can't WAIT to read how SHE describes it : ) ]

Will that was an accurate description!!

Aww... i cant post THAT... they'd boot me for sure, and I'd have a lot of people reading the posts. It takes THREE pages to talk about.... awesome reading.....

YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME???

LOL

It's really an interesting book too, her premise is that every time you begin to feel hungry, intimate activity will take away the hunger and lose calories at the same time.

Add a swimming pool at midnight, and what else would one need?????

I am a "turn off the light, do it when my hubby wants it, but not otherwise" kind of girl... I just cannot stand myself looking like this and have no confidence in myself in many areas, including this one. I am hoping that I regain my confidence and libido once I have lost some weight. Otherwise it is just another life issue that I am failing in. Maybe I will buy the book... can't hurt, can it?

here's a great booksite:

www.abebooks.com

Any and all books are cheaper than some of the more traditional booksites on the web. Some of them are used, and all of the dealings I've had with this site have been of quality.

Paula, you express what many people feel inside. Mirrors hurt us when the pain is the worst - inside. You've taken the steps to modify the outside as we all have. We all have to modify the insides, too - convincing ourselves that it's OUR perception of ourselves that really matters, followed by spouses, best friends and the others who dont like us as we are can kiss our sweet big backsides (big for now only).

Do things YOU like to do, and feel good about yourself. Your confidence will return. As you told me.... YOU CAN DO EEEEET.

As an educator, the term failure means that the proper motivation isnt there to succeed. Now you have motivation... soon, you'll be a lean, keen new machine.......... Remember failure is not an option. Not now.

Hey Paula, from my experience - things will change... There's nothing like a girl that's been kept in the dark to long - once we loose the weight and come "into the light" its like "look out hubby". My poor guy doesn't know what hit him.... Except when he opens up the credit card bill and see's the Victoria Secret charges....

here's a great booksite:

www.abebooks.com

Any and all books are cheaper than some of the more traditional booksites on the web. Some of them are used, and all of the dealings I've had with this site have been of quality.

Paula, you express what many people feel inside. Mirrors hurt us when the pain is the worst - inside. You've taken the steps to modify the outside as we all have. We all have to modify the insides, too - convincing ourselves that it's OUR perception of ourselves that really matters, followed by spouses, best friends and the others who dont like us as we are can kiss our sweet big backsides (big for now only).

Do things YOU like to do, and feel good about yourself. Your confidence will return. As you told me.... YOU CAN DO EEEEET.

As an educator, the term failure means that the proper motivation isnt there to succeed. Now you have motivation... soon, you'll be a lean, keen new machine.......... Remember failure is not an option. Not now.

You both encouraged me and made me cry ... the relieved crying of knowing that someone else understands.. You were a blessing to me today.

Oh, and I don't tell them to kiss my butt, I tell them they can bite it. :excl:

no one understands us as well as us. Years of being tormented just made our resolve that much stronger. I made the decision to do this, and I've never wavered on it, not one bit. I don't care how much port pain, or gas, or PBs there will be. I know *I* will be tougher - because I want it.

Lisa is right. Very soon, the compliments will come, and you'll tell people you are from Babe-alonia. I laughed out loud at the Victoria's Secret thingy. That's awesome!

You can do eet..... we are walking right beside you. [When you go in the bedroom though, we are gonna let you do that on your own :D ]

I am a "turn off the light, do it when my hubby wants it, but not otherwise" kind of girl... I just cannot stand myself looking this and have no confidence in myself in many areas, including this one. I am hoping that I regain my confidence and libido once I have lost some weight. Otherwise it is just another life issue that I am failing in. Maybe I will buy the book... can't hurt, can it?

Libido is all in the mind Paula. There are plenty of hot, sexy looking women that aren't interested in sex. I think guys call it "false advertising." :rolleyes:

There's got to be something you like about your body! Take a good hard look at yourself and find something you like.

For instance, I've got small wrists and long fingers that I think are lovely. I also like my ankles and my skinny heels. I've also got great hair and long eyelashes. The more weight I lose, the more things I'll add to my list. Before I know it, my head will be so big I won't be able to get through a door! hahahahah

Jena

[will reads jena's post again and uses a large magazine to fan himself]

wow..... it's getting kinda warm in here, isn't it??

Libido is all in the mind Paula. There are plenty of hot, sexy looking women that aren't interested in sex. I think guys call it "false advertising." :rolleyes:

There's got to be something you like about your body! Take a good hard look at yourself and find something you like.

For instance, I've got small wrists and long fingers that I think are lovely. I also like my ankles and my skinny heels. I've also got great hair and long eyelashes. The more weight I lose, the more things I'll add to my list. Before I know it, my head will be so big I won't be able to get through a door! hahahahah

Jena

Hmm.. what do I like about my body... this was hard, and I really had to search for something. I have beautiful, well proportioned feet. (They are packed into size 12 shoes, but they are lovely.) I am fine boned... if you just looked at my wrists and ankles, you would think I was thin. I have very long legs.. I think it is a pain because most pants are too short for me, but other people seem to think long legs are wonderful. And... my mom said this tonight, I do have high cheekbones and the straight lovely hair of my part-Indian heritage. (It is colored and crunched now, but it is straight as a board.) Once, long ago, in the 70's, when "cher" hair was the vogue, I had straight black hair down to my waist. I got hit on several times, chubby and all, because of my hair. What is it with guys and long, silky hair?) So, thank you for your advice. I did find some parts of me that I don't hate and I dug up a couple of fond, (hot), college memories to boot.

This was self-revealing.. not only did I think of some nice things about my appearance, but I had to wonder why it was so hard to think of anything complimentary about my appearance. I will have to think on that and discuss it with my therapist when next I go in.

I do have one attribute that I am grateful for.. I have a wonderful, quirky sense of humor that just pops out at the oddest times. That is my best feature.

Moi?? "shameless" ?

Non, madam... je suis un mâle américain sang rouge normal. Oui??

Vous êtes un homme pur sang rouge, oui, mais normal ? Cela doit encore être vu.