There ya go .. "Thunder!"

LOL.... way to go... "Lightning" ; )

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOLF WHISTLE

:)

OK... my pics are up on the gallery. Go to my personal page, and look there under gallery.

Wooo Hooo! Sugar Daddy, for sure! <~~~~Lovin me some WillT!!

[will stands, his head swollen by all the flattery and begins to flex Arnold-style, showing off a lttle, stopping intermittently to pull up these dang shorts that keep falling down]

Ok, now i add a new twist I didnt expect.

Job stress has been intense today. Anyone ever deserve a promotion but the give it to the person who sucks up the most? Yep. I want to crawl inside LOTS of greasy food, eating until I couldn't ingest another bite. I walked today instead of loading a plate, and honestly, that helped NADA lol.

I did drink a lot of no-calorie drinks, and feel full, but I crave the old way. I will go and eat something and drown it in ketchup for dinner. That may trick my tummy into thinking we're on the same page.

I will survive this week. I have gone to far to let something like this set me back from my goal. I love looking at the pictures of people's success on this site, and it motivates me more and more.

I guess I'm not the only emotional eater out there. Wow...... a half gallon of fudge ripple ice cream would go nicely right now.

Hurdles are set before us. We can overcome them. We must CHOOSE to overcome them.

Hey there fellow South Carolonian-Carolinian? Anyway-good for you fighting the emotional eating head game-I think we ALL have that issue, or a regular diet would have worked for us (This is the part that skinny judge-mentals don't get!)

Hang is there, you are doing AWESOME!

Janet

Thanks for posting the pictures. It is so nice to know who we are talking to. (Or, to whom we are speaking. ... any English teachers out there?)

English??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... Essays.... term papers...... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Now something EASY, like Physics.... THAT'S a treat :D

I thought I would give an update, and at the same time co-link this with Alana's thread on "Negative Posts"

Thanks to all of your positive support and encouragement, I am down another half-pound this morning... I'm lower than I've been in ~ 7 years... And I am not quite two weeks after my second fill.

(Thinking about mud wrestling lisa and dawnie has helped :D)

What a vision!

I thought I would give an update, and at the same time co-link this with Alana's thread on "Negative Posts"

Thanks to all of your positive support and encouragement, I am down another half-pound this morning... I'm lower than I've been in ~ 7 years... And I am not quite two weeks after my second fill.

(Thinking about mud wrestling lisa and dawnie has helped :D )

Lowest in 7 years... wow... what an accomplishment. A huge hug for you WillT. I wanna mud wrestle too! :training1: I love to get down and dirty!! ;)