Gallery/Album Issues

Ok so when I went to add some more pics to my Album it says that I have reached the maxium number of photos allowed in an album so then I thought ok I'll just make a new album and it says I have reached the maxium number of albums allowed (I guess it's 1 per member)

Chad- Is this something we can tweak, or does Dr. O not want the site to take up so much bandwith by hosting a huge number of pictures... I mean there are like 6,000 members but only 20 or so have galleries...

Thanks for all you do!

I've raised the number of images allowed to 50 for now. We may be able to raise that in the future. I just want to make sure we have the capacity to scale up as the forum gets more popular.

We do want people to be able to post before & after pictures and pictures from their time at the OCC, but we don't really have the capacity to provide something like photobucket.com or flickr.com.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been trying to upload a couple of pics to my album for several days, with no success. After clicking on upload photo, it just takes me to a blank screen. Anybody know what's going on?

Thanks!

That's not a problem I've heard before. I'll do a little research and see if I can find anything out.

Chad- I am trying to add a picture to a post and keep getting the same error, even when I try to reply to this topic or start a new topic with a picture link in it I get the smae error message:

Error you don't have permission to access this document

I tried posting a pic hosted in my gallery and one hosted on myspace and neither will work, so the photos/link aren't the issue.

I also tried posting it from my PDA and that didn't work either so it must be some sort of block on my name or something that won't let me post pics any ideas?

Chad- I am trying to add a picture to a post and keep getting the same error, even when I try to reply to this topic or start a new topic with a picture link in it I get the smae error message:

Error you don't have permission to access this document

I tried posting a pic hosted in my gallery and one hosted on myspace and neither will work, so the photos/link aren't the issue.

I also tried posting it from my PDA and that didn't work either so it must be some sort of block on my name or something that won't let me post pics any ideas?

Michelle, I was getting this same error too at one time and I resized my photos to really small and they finally uploaded. Not sure if this will help but it's worth a try.