I had my surgery April 29th so I am eating regular foods and now twice in the same week I have had headache's (I think they are migraines because I am nauseated and have lights in my vision) that last more than 24 hours. I am drinking enough water (more than I did before surgery) and I don't eat any of the trigger foods (cheddar cheese, chocolate) because I am dieting until I get my first fill. I am wondering if I am getting the headache's because of losing weight/toxins. Has anybody else experienced this?

I am prone to headaches, but have not had any that I would consider surgery based. Any weather changes? Those trigger one for me very often. Also, if you have lost a lot of weight already, check your medications with your doctor. Some may need to be reduced.

Good luck! <hands you an ice pack>

I am prone to headaches, but have not had any that I would consider surgery based. Any weather changes? Those trigger one for me very often. Also, if you have lost a lot of weight already, check your medications with your doctor. Some may need to be reduced.

Good luck! <hands you an ice pack>

I don't take any medications but there has been a lot of weather changes here the past week so that could be it. Thanks Paula Bee.