My Anxiety…..

You're making a big step in your life :)

Reasons to be excited!!!!

You should know from reading the forum that the docs at the OCC and the staff will take great care of you.

You should know that you will have a great banding experience at the OCC.

You should know that you will meet new friends who will be lifelong friends!

You should know that you will enjoy your visit at the Lucerna and Revolution Boulevard ;)

You should know that you will be losing weight!!!!

You should know that you will be happier than you've ever been!

You should know that you have no reason to freak out ..... :)

So .. relax!

Has been horrible for a week now (I don't usually get anxiety)…it's to the point where I feel like I can't breathe kwim. What can I do to chill out? I'm getting banded on May 29th by Dr Ortiz....Why am I freaking out soo bad?

Take a deep breath.............exhale slowly............repeat! It is normal to be nervous at this point. Relaxation exercises help a bit and someone to talk to, don't forget the chat tonight.....hope to see you there.

Donna

syphnx - ME TOO! I am getting very nervous/anxious as we. I totally feel you on that and I am experiencing the same exact thing. I guess for me its a nervousness like 'am I wasting my money? is this going to be yet ANOTHER DIET that I fail miserably at?' etc.. but we are NOT going to fail! We will be successful and so happy that we made this decision :D I cannot wait to meet you! I will be seeing you I am sure, as I will arrive on May 29 for preops!

Carrie awesome attitude keep going babe!!! Sphynx as hard as it may be to relax at this moment keep in mind that ALL of us on this forum are here for you and are cheering you on. The decision you two ladies made will help you to become a more healthier hotter looking woman, so keep hanging in there. Lora

FEAR NOT....... What we should fear is a heart attack or a stroke and or what ever is coming if we do nt get the weight off ( that's is how I talk to myself) Your in good hands and so pickk and chose your fears.......your making the right choice.

Monet

Has been horrible for a week now (I don’t usually get anxiety)…it’s to the point where I feel like I can’t breathe kwim. What can I do to chill out? I’m getting banded on May 29th by Dr Ortiz....Why am I freaking out soo bad?

Trust me, it's normal! I was worried too and you'll see, it's all for nothing! ;) I went to Mexico all by myself, so I was worried, scared, you name it. I haven't traveled much, let alone out of the country, but I knew I had to do something or I'd probably die within the next few years of a stroke, heart attack or end up with diabetes. That's what kept me strong. I didn't want my girls having to take care of me because I had a stroke. Remind yourself why you are doing this and know in your heart you'll be fine :friends: You'll be in the best hands [wait until you meet the Doc's , they'll melt your heart! :heat: :swoon: ] Enjoy! Darlene

I am very nervous too. I leave this up coming monday. Part of me is thrilled and the other part scared. All I want to do is eat like every bite is the last bite. I did not realize I had such a close attachment to food. I just thought I made poor choices. I know these feelings are very normal and we will be glad when we see the resutls. From reading all the posts people are put at ease right away when they get there. I think your getting done before me....so post baby post. I can not wait to see what you thought. best wishes and I will say a prayer for you. Dawn