eating 3 meals

My question is, if i am hungry in between meals, i cant have a "healthy" snack like an apple or banana. SO everyone eats 3 meals a day and are satisfied? I drink about 80 onces of water a day which sometimes helps with the hunger but not always. :mellow:

My question is, if i am hungry in between meals, i cant have a "healthy" snack like an apple or banana. SO everyone eats 3 meals a day and are satisfied? I drink about 80 onces of water a day which sometimes helps with the hunger but not always. :mellow:

I would say yes..keep to healthy eating and drinking your water and under the calorie count and why not!

Best of luck! You're doing great!

Cathy

Lock27,

This may sound strange, in time this will all come together. I eat more than three times a day...but that is me. Most of the time, it's very little. With the band, and once you start getting your fills.....you may or may not be able to eat three times a day. If you get hungry, protien drinks and protien are good to eat.

I respond this way because your still very new with the band. I had questions, that are no longer big deal, once you get going with the band.

Hope this helps...for whatever it's worth.

Monet