A Question Before I Leave

Hey! I am leaving on Thursday, and I am sooooooooo excited!!!

My hubby and I were debating how much cash to bring. Any suggestions???

We only had a 100 bucks. Which is completely fine, unless you plan on spending a ton on Revolution Ave. If you use your credit cards, they will charge you the exact exchange rate.. So whatever you feel comfortable with... Definitely cash for Revolution Ave. tho!! Good luck and keep us posted!

I brought $200 and I spent $200!! So be sure to bring no more than you're willing to part with - lol!! DO be sure to bring lots of $1 bills for tipping (the doorman, the bellboy, your servers, the cabbies, etc...anyone who does a service for you is working for a small wage and earning most of his/her income off tips) and definitely don't bring anything larger than a $20. Revolution Avenue is a blast - just don't pay more than $5 for the cab ride there or back and don't ever pay the initial price you're told for something. You can usually get any item for 1/2 or maybe even less than what they originally quote it to you as - be ready to barter!!

Have fun!!! We'll all be here to welcome you to 'the other side!' LOL!!

good-luck-glitter-12.gif

& I took $200 - but as said before - take small bills.

We took $200 also - need to tip and buy gifts. Also snacks at the airports, etc.

Thanks Everyone!

Hey Blazn...how did you like the fill center in Roswell? I live in Roswell, so that is where I will be going?

Thanks Everyone!

Hey Blazn...how did you like the fill center in Roswell? I live in Roswell, so that is where I will be going?

I loved it! Darlene (the NP that does the fills in Roswell and Moultrie) is great!! Her daughter is the receptionist and her son also works there - so it's like a family deal. I received 3cc in a 4cc band as my first fill. That is a really large fill and Darlene was hesitant about filling that much but we both watched the barium go through. After the fill I sipped water for about 20 minutes and I was on my way. I have great restriction and have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks. I highly recommend Darlene and the Roswell fill center.

I loved it! Darlene (the NP that does the fills in Roswell and Moultrie) is great!! Her daughter is the receptionist and her son also works there - so it's like a family deal. I received 3cc in a 4cc band as my first fill. That is a really large fill and Darlene was hesitant about filling that much but we both watched the barium go through. After the fill I sipped water for about 20 minutes and I was on my way. I have great restriction and have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks. I highly recommend Darlene and the Roswell fill center.

Hey Blazn,

So she does the fills for Moultrie, too? That's probably where I'll end up going - not too far from Tallahassee. Glad you had a good experience!

Hey Blazn,

So she does the fills for Moultrie, too? That's probably where I'll end up going - not too far from Tallahassee. Glad you had a good experience!

Alana, yes Darlene does go to Moultrie also but only once every 2 months. She will be there on June 14th. I did not want to wait until then to have my first fill so I drove to Atlanta which is like 4 hours for me versus 1 hour to Moultrie - but that's okay - I wanted my fill.

Alana, yes Darlene does go to Moultrie also but only once every 2 months. She will be there on June 14th. I did not want to wait until then to have my first fill so I drove to Atlanta which is like 4 hours for me versus 1 hour to Moultrie - but that's okay - I wanted my fill.

I wonder if that date would work for me. That would put me at 5 weeks post op. Is that too soon? How did you contact her?