Amazing Week- Lost 14 lbs!

Hi Audrey!! I don't think I got to meet you in person, but you're right, we had an awesome group. Hearing from all of us, we're all kicking ass. =D> Congratulations on your progress. Let's all keep in touch and let us know how our progress goes. Jamie, Lena and I were talking about getting fills at the same time so we can split the cost of the van and keep in touch. Let us know if you want to do the same.

Hi!

I came in later. Most of you had already had your surgery and were up and walking. =D> =D> =D> Great to hear how well we are all doing!

I am scheduled for a fill July 3rd. I think they are picking me up around 9:30 in SD. Do they split the cost if we book the "Special?" It would be fun to have a group get together.

Keep up the amazing results!!

Audrey

That is so great!!!

Just realize that it's probably not going to continue to drop off so fast... and don't start beating yourself up when you're losing only a pound or two per week (like me).

July 3rd?? Yes I think they split it because it's $100 for each trip they make out and if there are other people, they split it... Let me see if Jamie and Lena are also in... if it's the 4 of us, it's only $25 for the van!!! Wahoo... I know it's $100 for the machine they use for our fills, the fills itself is free, then the van is $100... so that means only $125 if we can all get it coordinated! :-)

Hi!

I came in later. Most of you had already had your surgery and were up and walking. =D> =D> =D> Great to hear how well we are all doing!

I am scheduled for a fill July 3rd. I think they are picking me up around 9:30 in SD. Do they split the cost if we book the "Special?" It would be fun to have a group get together.

Keep up the amazing results!!

Audrey

I know, my hubby keeps telling me... but it's a good start and am okay as long as I keep losing at least 1 or 2 lbs a week. I'm hoping to be at my goal by christmas...

That is so great!!!

Just realize that it's probably not going to continue to drop off so fast... and don't start beating yourself up when you're losing only a pound or two per week (like me).