A couple of pics to compare!

I have worked really hard to get these 45 lbs off. I have about 50 more to go and I know I can do it with my band. Maybe this will be a little inspiration for you that have yet to be banded!

This is me last May..I would say around 240.

kimmie2fat.jpg

This is me this May at 194. Remember I was just banded in March and look at the change!

mombella.jpg

Well part of my secret is that I was so sick for the first 2 months. I just now quit PBing everyday. I had a rought time in the beginning with throwing up alot and since I had my first fill I still throw up (or PB) at least once a day. I know it is not good, but I can't seem to help it. It just happens. I chew, chew, chew and then I get that stuck feeling and up it all comes.

I can tell I need another fill already though. I am starting to be able to eat more and the weight loss has slowed down quite a bit.

Great job on your weight loss!!! Make sure you keep your health up though. I want to keep hearing from you and ya can't do that if your sick. Your pics look amazing. Do you feel better now that you have taken off some pounds compared to before? Dawn

I have worked really hard to get these 45 lbs off. I have about 50 more to go and I know I can do it with my band. Maybe this will be a little inspiration for you that have yet to be banded!

This is me last May..I would say around 240.

kimmie2fat.jpg

This is me this May at 194. Remember I was just banded in March and look at the change!

mombella.jpg

aw you look great kimmie!!!