My food log today

Okay, food has such a strong hold on me. Have you ever heard that men think about sex every 3 seconds? Well, I think of food probably every 2 seconds. So you know how men are about sex, well I am that way about food. LOL!!!! Here is my food log for today. Please let me know what you all think. I am open to suggestions.

Breakfast

Atkins advantage shake

coffee with creamer

Snack

1.8 oz. Jerky

20 fl. oz no calorie flavored water

Lunch

tuna fish with 1 tsp of mayo, one piece of whole wheat bread, some onion, lettuce, and pickle.

Snack

Yogert

Slim fast

20 fl.oz flavored water no calories

Dinner

South beach diet dinner Kung Pao Chicken Dinner (240 calories...wow...yummy)

south beach snack bar.

Okay, today was not easy :wacko: . I was hungry!!!!!!! I kept thinking about food. And then we have yummy watermelon at home. But I didn't partake =D> of it because I wasn't sure if I could. Like how many calories does watermelon have? I freakin hate my struggle with food. :angry:

I love to hear from you!!! ~dianna~

Guest sdejong

I totally know what you are talking about when you say you think about food all the time..... My family doesn't understand it, I like the idea of comparing it to men and sex.

I don't officially start my pre-opt diet for another 2 weeks but I am easing into it with a slimfast optima for breakfast and lunch with a pack of veggies for an afternoon snack. I also started to add in the vitamins that were recommended, and the Metamusil (spelling???) and that has helped as well.

Good Luck..... We will make it, but all things that are good are worth working for :blink: .....

Shy

Hi Dianna,

Is this your pre-op diet? Wow you can have alot of food, luck you!!!

My day consists of:

Breakfast:

Optifast shake

Bottle of Water

Lunch:

Homemade non-starch veggie soup

Celery and Cucumber

Bottle of Water

Dinner:

Lean cuisine (240 cal or under)

Water

Snack:

Optifast Shake

Water

4 Crackers

I have lost 8 lbs in 4 days and I am always hungry and headachy...giving up soda as well....yeh!!

Good Luck with your diet, you got it going on!

Cathy

This sounds like a nice food menu for after you have been banded (and are not on liquids).

I'd say eating like that, you're going to be thin :)

Okay, food has such a strong hold on me. Have you ever heard that men think about sex every 3 seconds? Well, I think of food probably every 2 seconds. So you know how men are about sex, well I am that way about food. LOL!!!! Here is my food log for today. Please let me know what you all think. I am open to suggestions.

Breakfast

Atkins advantage shake

coffee with creamer

Snack

1.8 oz. Jerky

20 fl. oz no calorie flavored water

Lunch

tuna fish with 1 tsp of mayo, one piece of whole wheat bread, some onion, lettuce, and pickle.

Snack

Yogert

Slim fast

20 fl.oz flavored water no calories

Dinner

South beach diet dinner Kung Pao Chicken Dinner (240 calories...wow...yummy)

south beach snack bar.

Okay, today was not easy :wacko: . I was hungry!!!!!!! I kept thinking about food. And then we have yummy watermelon at home. But I didn't partake =D> of it because I wasn't sure if I could. Like how many calories does watermelon have? I freakin hate my struggle with food. :angry:

I love to hear from you!!! ~dianna~

This is my pre-op diet for two weeks before I go on Dr. Miranda's. Do you all find that being inside in the house is that hardest time to be "good?" This A.M., I already feel like a failure :lb12: . I had two cups of cereal with Skim milk (which in my mind I have deviated from my plan of only having a Atkins shake...so I feel weak of mind and that makes me sooooo mad at myself #-o ), but I didn't wait to make the cereal real moist with the milk I just started to eat it mostly dry and then didn't drink the milk afterward. My hardest struggle is control :(( . And for me it is a mental thing. Yesterday I was hungry but it didn't hurt. But the mental aspect of my hunger was extremely hard to ignore. What do you all think? I love hearing from you all, it is comforting to know that I am not alone. :D

~dianna~