June Exercise Challenge

Friday.. water aerobics 1 hour..

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June 28th - Hike 7 hours (Strawberry peak).....was the hike from he**!!!! :wacko:

OMG, it was suppose to be only a 4 hour, 7 mile hike. Only the last mile was suppose to be killer, straight up-- Well, let me tell you, everything went wrong. So we were out there from 10am to 7pm.

I came out of it a little dehydrated, very hungry, a bit sun burnt, and a lot wiser!!! I am exhausted......

But, I survived!!!

Hi ya'll! I know, I know, I need to post sooner and more often... it's just been a busy month, BUT I'm back... I'm So looking forward to this month because I get to work on my ABS!!! Finally, 3 months!

Thanks for the encouragement Lynn!!

Mon June 23 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Wed June 25 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Fri June 27 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Sat june 28 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Mon June 30 -Elliptical 30 minutes

It's good to see you Paula!! How's the fill coming along?

June 28th - Hike 7 hours (Strawberry peak).....was the hike from he**!!!! :wacko:

OMG, it was suppose to be only a 4 hour, 7 mile hike. Only the last mile was suppose to be killer, straight up-- Well, let me tell you, everything went wrong. So we were out there from 10am to 7pm.

I came out of it a little dehydrated, very hungry, a bit sun burnt, and a lot wiser!!! I am exhausted......

But, I survived!!!

Like I tell my boys when they go hiking "Now you know!" and we all laugh about it! There is ALWAYS an adventure when you go for a hike, whether 30 minutes or in your case 9 HOURS! :wacko: I went with them ONCE and I wont try it again, well maybe after I lose a few more pounds? Glad to hear you came out of it ok :D

Hi ya'll! I know, I know, I need to post sooner and more often... it's just been a busy month, BUT I'm back... I'm So looking forward to this month because I get to work on my ABS!!! Finally, 3 months!

Thanks for the encouragement Lynn!!

Mon June 23 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Wed June 25 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Fri June 27 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Sat june 28 -Walk moderate 1 hr

Mon June 30 -Elliptical 30 minutes

It's good to see you Paula!! How's the fill coming along?

You're welcome!! I haven't finished the tally for June yet, I will do it tonight.

Should we start another challenge for July??? It sounds like you want to, and I definately need it to keep me accountable......Anyone else interested?