Hi All

Well I've just had fill #3 as the last 2 weeks have

been brutal.

I could eat anything, bread,steak, 3 cups of salad at a time and have been in bandster he!! with hunger.

Worst of all I gained 2lbs back. argh!!

I have a total of 3cc now and my Dr said if there is no improvement in 2-3 weeks will will investigate if my pouch has stretched.

I love my Dr, but I wish they did fills with Flouro.

I can tell there is a little more restriction so lets see what the next few weeks will bring.

Nicolek

Hello,

I just had my first fill done at the OCC last week and from all the reading I've done, I don't think I'd get a fill without fluro. I'm a worrier and I'd have myself worried sick. Are you noticing any restriction now? I only have 1.8cc in mine and I feel some restriction with some foods, bread being one of them. Give this one some time to settle in and keep us updated!! Best wishes, Darlene

Hi

Its the 1st day after my fill and I finally have restriction again for breakfast I ate 3/4 of a boiled egg.

I'm not hungry at all.

Let the weight loss continue.

Yes I was nervous not having flouro to begin with, but my Dr is great and he will send me for it if he thinks I need it.

I have to trust him as unfortunately I can't afford to go back to OCC and lose work hours.

Nicolek

Hi All

Well I've just had fill #3 as the last 2 weeks have

been brutal.

I could eat anything, bread,steak, 3 cups of salad at a time and have been in bandster he!! with hunger.

Worst of all I gained 2lbs back. argh!!

I have a total of 3cc now and my Dr said if there is no improvement in 2-3 weeks will will investigate if my pouch has stretched.

I love my Dr, but I wish they did fills with Flouro.

I can tell there is a little more restriction so lets see what the next few weeks will bring.

Nicolek

I