I;m Banded

June 6th there are nine new bandsters and the same for yesterday, which may Iadd was Dr Ortiz's Big 41 day.

I will star the night here and spend tomorrow night at the hotel, construction is going on.

I have not been able to join the othe bansters in there day log sleeps, I was woked up because I needed to walk.

Since I didn't go back to sleep them, I am hoping for a solis night here.

Some gas is starting to for in my right side of back ond ribs on the front left, I am using the gas strips and hoping to nip it in the bud.

ParieGirlBara OOOO Barb

June 6th there are nine new bandsters and the same for yesterday, which may Iadd was Dr Ortiz's Big 41 day.

I will star the night here and spend tomorrow night at the hotel, construction is going on.

I have not been able to join the othe bansters in there day log sleeps, I was woked up because I needed to walk.

Since I didn't go back to sleep them, I am hoping for a solis night here.

Some gas is starting to for in my right side of back ond ribs on the front left, I am using the gas strips and hoping to nip it in the bud.

ParieGirlBara OOOO Barb

Congrats!!!

Get some rest...take care Cathy

Bandland.gif

OMG.. 9 of you in one day? That must be a record. I think it is so great that Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez both work in such a quality facility. Welcome to Bandland!