I had my 2nd fill Friday in Portland, Or

ahhhh..... the sweet sensation of RESTRICTION! woot woot! My frist fill on 5/12 gave me a little bit of restriction and while I was unable to eat bread (haven't touched it in almost a month) I was still able to eat a LOT of food :(

Went to Dr. Kelly Fitzpatrick who comes to Milwaukie, ORegon 1-2x a month for a fill on Friday June 6th and now have 2.5cc's in my 4cc band.

I of course tested it the same night because she was leaving town the next day and I needed to know if it "worked" or not... oh boy did it work. I tried to eat something that night and got stuck immediately but several hours later I was able to eat about 1/4 cup of food.

Saturday & Sunday I found that after a couple bites of food I had to stop. Morning and early afternoon's are very restricted for me, evenings/nights I find that I have less restriction and really have to monitor/watch myself not to over eat or eat around my band.

I am not going to step on the scale till NEXT Monday at that time I will see what 10days of a good fill can do. I am also walking minimum of 3x a week 3-4 miles a time, oh and kicking my boyfriends AZZ at tennis. hahaha...

The cost of my fill was $190, moving forward they will be $160. I love the OCC so much that I hope to come back if/when I need my next fill but plane tickets prices are sooo friggin high right now.

I also bought some liquid B-12 vitamin from Dr. Fitzpatrick that makes my pee bright yellow (tmi) :)

Have a great day everyone.

xoxo

ahhhh..... the sweet sensation of RESTRICTION! woot woot! My frist fill on 5/12 gave me a little bit of restriction and while I was unable to eat bread (haven't touched it in almost a month) I was still able to eat a LOT of food :(

Went to Dr. Kelly Fitzpatrick who comes to Milwaukie, ORegon 1-2x a month for a fill on Friday June 6th and now have 2.5cc's in my 4cc band.

I of course tested it the same night because she was leaving town the next day and I needed to know if it "worked" or not... oh boy did it work. I tried to eat something that night and got stuck immediately but several hours later I was able to eat about 1/4 cup of food.

Saturday & Sunday I found that after a couple bites of food I had to stop. Morning and early afternoon's are very restricted for me, evenings/nights I find that I have less restriction and really have to monitor/watch myself not to over eat or eat around my band.

I am not going to step on the scale till NEXT Monday at that time I will see what 10days of a good fill can do. I am also walking minimum of 3x a week 3-4 miles a time, oh and kicking my boyfriends AZZ at tennis. hahaha...

The cost of my fill was $190, moving forward they will be $160. I love the OCC so much that I hope to come back if/when I need my next fill but plane tickets prices are sooo friggin high right now.

I also bought some liquid B-12 vitamin from Dr. Fitzpatrick that makes my pee bright yellow (tmi) :)

xoxo

OH YEAH!! Good for you!! You give me hope!

Congrats on getting a great fill! I am sure the pounds will start falling off now. ><'

yellow pee? How lovely!

A quick update... day 4 after 2nd fill and still having great restriction. Eating a yogurt for breakfast, a protein drink in the afternoon and a normal dinner. I am having a problem eating while working because I am still figuring out what works and doesn't (now) and I have another incident of having a client on my table and having to run out of the room and PB.. nasty. Soooo.. until I get it figured out I'll do the protein drink only while at work but I realize that's not a substitute for food.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

xoxo

WOW I too had my first fill on June 19th and this a.m. had to have more fill. I now have 2.5cc and releived to hear I'm not alone. Question, do you have a tight feeling even when you are not eating? Are you experiencing more air in the tummy? I can hear my tummy and intestines rumble like in the jungle! Keep me posted..

WOW I too had my first fill on June 19th and this a.m. had to have more fill. I now have 2.5cc and releived to hear I'm not alone. Question, do you have a tight feeling even when you are not eating? Are you experiencing more air in the tummy? I can hear my tummy and intestines rumble like in the jungle! Keep me posted..

I don't have a tight feeling when I'm not eating but sometimes, no rhyme or reason, when I drink a liquid it feels weird. I don't feel that I am tooo tight because I am still getting the nutrition that i need. But good lord... after eating everyone hears the rumbling, grumbling, gurgling, internal burping.. etc.... LOL

Hey migpdx I am down the road from you in Springfield/Eugene Oregon. I get banded on June 27th at the OCC and Dr. Kelly Fitzpatrick will be doing my fills too

Hello Celia !! ><'

NIce to meet a local bandster :) let me know if I can help you with anything!