"NW bandster/Canadian Meet"

Hanna... congratulations! Size 12... :lb21: Can't wait to meet you. I will be camping for that weekend, and all I know is it's 20 min south of Mount Vernon. That's it, that's all. So I have no idea how far Arlington is. Linda... the fill center is not open on Saturday the 5th, and I'm not sure if they do fills on Sunday. I will most likely wait until Monday morning to get mine. I've just emailed them as asked if they are doing them Monday morning. I sure hope so! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks... Hey but look at YOU!!! You rock! Keep it up!!!!

Hanna :)

How far is Mukilteo from Arlington? It is 2 hrs, from Point Roberts to Arlington. trying to figure in a fill after, or maybe just spend the night and get my fill on the 6th.

thanks Linda

Hi Linda!

So sorry for taking so long to reply. Mukilteo to Arlington is about 1/2 hour with okay traffic. We can definitely do something closer to the freeway if that will work out better for everyone.

hi Hana. whatever is planned is fine, I went and had my fill today. I will try and make it wherever you plan to meet

thanks, Linda

I'm going to try to be there - it's still Ivars on the 5th in Mulkiteo at Noonish??? (Writing it down on calendar)

Hi all,

Yes we are on for July 5th, noonish at Ivar's, Mukilteo! I'm getting excited about this! I hope you are all doing well with our beautiful warm weather! I certainly seem happier!!! Yippee... the sun brings out the happiness in me. I pray all is well and that we will have a good turn out. SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON.

Hanna,

I am planning on being there on the 5th and can't wait to meet everyone. Hope the weather holds out. I have to bring my new 7 year old though, couldn't get respite for him yet. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I need a fill too, but will get one when NW fills is in Port Orchard in July. My weight loss has been stalled again. No changes since May.

Donna

Hanna,

I am planning on being there on the 5th and can't wait to meet everyone. Hope the weather holds out. I have to bring my new 7 year old though, couldn't get respite for him yet. Hopefully that won't be a problem. I need a fill too, but will get one when NW fills is in Port Orchard in July. My weight loss has been stalled again. No changes since May.

Donna

I'M DOING A NIGHT SECURITY JOB AT A FIREWORKS TENT ALL THIS WEEK AND FRIDAY NIGHT MY LAST NIGHT. I'D PLANNED ON RUNNING UP TO BELLINGHAM TO SEE OUR SON SATURDAY SO WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE MEETING AND WHERE? I'M GOING TO TRY AND FIT THIS IN :)

I'M DOING A NIGHT SECURITY JOB AT A FIREWORKS TENT ALL THIS WEEK AND FRIDAY NIGHT MY LAST NIGHT. I'D PLANNED ON RUNNING UP TO BELLINGHAM TO SEE OUR SON SATURDAY SO WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE MEETING AND WHERE? I'M GOING TO TRY AND FIT THIS IN :)

Pammie,

Sure would love to see you again. It is supposed to be on July 5th at Ivar's in Mukilteo (don't know where that is yet) at Noon. How are you doing since you had some taken out? I am getting another fill on the 18 when they are in Port Orchard again.

Donna

Hi Pammie!

Love your new photos again. We are still planning at "Ivar's Landing" in Mukilteo at 12 noon. I've reserved our group for that time frame. All in all I think this will be a nice place to do this get together. Directions to get there is on the internet by typing " Ivar's Landing, Mukilteo" on google. If you still need help let me know. I have been having troulble being able to post sometimes. The forum has been finicky.

Have a safe and Happy 4th of July and I'll see you on the 5th!!!!

I AM SO UPSET!! I only work tuesday"s and special events!! I have just been told our customer appreciation party is on saturday, and that I am scheduled to work. There are only 3 of us that work there so there is no one to work for me!! I am still trying to get out of it!! I was planning on coming getting a hotel room and having a great time. I hope you all have fun,(i know you will) and I will diffently make it to the next one.

Hana thank you so much for the planning and responding to my questions, I was really looking foward to meeting you and everyone else, and finding out where Mukitleo was.

Thanks again Linda

I'm so bummed I won't be able to make it due to work :(( :(( :((

I usually love my sun/mon off but am wishing I was off this saturday!

Please please take lots of pics and post post post.

Sending all my best to my fellow NW/Canadian Bandsters :wub:

I feel so bad for those of you that can't come this time. I am sure there will be other get-togethers in the future. I think it is so important to share experiences with others that have been through what we have all been through, our trangressions and our successes and it will be great to put names and faces together. I am so looking forward to this!

Awww... we will miss you ladies that can't come but don't worry I will take pictures, you know me ;)

So our count currently is 11 which includes me. Please PM me or post here if you are planning to come and have not posted so. It's never too late to come and join us and the restaurant has pledged to be accommodating for our group. Directions ahhh....

http://www.ivars.net/index.php?page=locati...ukilteo-landing

The above is their "Ivar's Mukilteo Landing" website and has the google maps for directions within their website. Okay... email me directly, ramilhanna@gmail.com and I will give you my cell phone number. This way you can let me know if you are having any problems looking for the place. I live but a 20 mins. drive from the restaurant so I can hunt you down and get you to the restaurant if need be if you find you are driving around in a circle... he he he... I'm a little dramatic. I'm planning to wear my new dress size 12! It will be so nice to swap stories and support each other through this. I've been wanting a 3rd fill since I'm at a standstill again!

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July and also have a safe drive on the 5th for our get together. Sorry I haven't been posting much but I've been busy with activities from all my daughters! It's been a great sunny week here, expected to rain tonight and tomorrow then back to being sunny.

See you all soon!!!

Hanna:)

Hi WA bandsters!

Is there anyone out there who can't make this meeting interested in trying to make on in the next few weeks in the Belleuve/Redmond area?

I'm free on Mon/Tues/Wed. Mornings are best for me. We can meet for tea/coffee and a local starbucks or something. I'd really love to connect with some others who are going through life with the band.

Let's get together and SUPPORT each other.

Much Peace,

Maggie

Awww... we will miss you ladies that can't come but don't worry I will take pictures, you know me ;)

So our count currently is 11 which includes me. Please PM me or post here if you are planning to come and have not posted so. It's never too late to come and join us and the restaurant has pledged to be accommodating for our group. Directions ahhh....

http://www.ivars.net/index.php?page=locati...ukilteo-landing

The above is their "Ivar's Mukilteo Landing" website and has the google maps for directions within their website. Okay... email me directly, ramilhanna@gmail.com and I will give you my cell phone number. This way you can let me know if you are having any problems looking for the place. I live but a 20 mins. drive from the restaurant so I can hunt you down and get you to the restaurant if need be if you find you are driving around in a circle... he he he... I'm a little dramatic. I'm planning to wear my new dress size 12! It will be so nice to swap stories and support each other through this. I've been wanting a 3rd fill since I'm at a standstill again!

Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July and also have a safe drive on the 5th for our get together. Sorry I haven't been posting much but I've been busy with activities from all my daughters! It's been a great sunny week here, expected to rain tonight and tomorrow then back to being sunny.

See you all soon!!!

Hanna:)

GOOD MORNING HANNA, I JUST GOT IN FROM BEING UP ALL NIGHT AT THE FIREWORKS STAND AND I HAVE TO LAY DOWN FOR A BIT BEFORE I START DRIVING UP THAT WAY. I'M SURE YOU'LL ALL BE GONE SO I'LL MAKE IT NEXT TIME, PROMOISE. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN THIS AFTERNOON :)

Pammie......We missed you! Hope you got some good rest. See you at the next one I hope.

OK DONNA, WHERES THE PICTURES :)

I will have to work on that one, not too good at computer stuff, have to have a few hours to sit and try!

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting banded on July 9th in TJ at the OCC. I will need my first flouro fill sometime in August and was planning to go to the girls in Arlington. I live in Bellingham. Someone also stated that the fill gals are thinking of doing fills in Blaine???? Wow, this would be unbelievably perfect for me!! Please let me know if any of you WA or Cndn gals will be needing a fill in mid August in Arlington...maybe we can schedule a get-together!!

Vicki :rolleyes:

Hi Vicki, I am having my surgery in TJ on August 13th and am thinking to get my band fills in Arlington as I am having trouble finding providers in BC. Glad to hear good things about that clinic. Keep me posted if they decide to offer fills in Blaine - that would definitely save me time and travel. Lorraine