3rd fill

:rolleyes: I had surgery January 11th, just got my 3rd fill, finally I have restriction. Had my fill Friday, 6-6-08. Is it normal to eat and it feels it is stuck or it will hurt a bit? I can drink and eat, but in the morning I have a hard time eating. I pretty much eat a very very small amount and it bothers me. Is this normal? I have a vg band that holds 10cc and I am at 8.5 cc. Will i get use to it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pebbles

:rolleyes: I had surgery January 11th, just got my 3rd fill, finally I have restriction. Had my fill Friday, 6-6-08. Is it normal to eat and it feels it is stuck or it will hurt a bit? I can drink and eat, but in the morning I have a hard time eating. I pretty much eat a very very small amount and it bothers me. Is this normal? I have a vg band that holds 10cc and I am at 8.5 cc. Will i get use to it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Pebbles

Hi Pebbles,

i had my 3rd fill last week and I have the same problem in the AM. I ususally can eat about 3/4 of a boiled egg and lunch and small can of tuna salad.

I beleive we have restriction!!!

Nicolek

Congratulations to both of you on your weight loss... you're doing great! And Kimra.. you haven't even been banded and look at you go girl!! Great job!! Seeings how you are so tight in the morning (your husband must like that :rolleyes: ) I wonder if just having a protein shake (room temp) might be a good idea for a while until it settles down? I haven't had a fill yet, but just a thought. Anita

You can drink some hot tea or coffee to loosen your fill a little before you eat your breakfast....I sometimes have to do that. Cold things work the opposite way in the evenings, it tightens things a little bit.