Its done

Everything went well.I will start by giving Dr. Ortiz the award of best side manner. My mother loved him as all of us too. Dr. Miranda is the best she gave me tips of what to and not to do. As for the staff they are by far better and more attentive than in the USA. I have been walking and talking while I walk to all the other that are her today. 9 total how amazing is or Doctor. As per our nurse never in the USA could they or would have they done what this beautiful ladies do. Hey WillT you have lost youre massage terapist, I'm taking her home with me. and she said she would come with me. As for everyone all the Docs and nurses are very happy that you all sent your love to them. Hey WillT i did it had to be down to 250 and I got to 251, yeay me. talk to you more latter, P.S. My 70 year old mother got more attention from Dr Ortiz than I did.

Congrats on your new band! I wish you much luck with your weight loss!

Yay! Bandland!

Hey shorty, it's yer band day :):)

Congrats!! So glad everything went well.... and...................................

WELCOME

TO

BANDLAND!!!

Everything went well.I will start by giving Dr. Ortiz the award of best side manner. My mother loved him as all of us too. Dr. Miranda is the best she gave me tips of what to and not to do. As for the staff they are by far better and more attentive than in the USA. I have been walking and talking while I walk to all the other that are her today. 9 total how amazing is or Doctor. As per our nurse never in the USA could they or would have they done what this beautiful ladies do. Hey WillT you have lost youre massage terapist, I'm taking her home with me. and she said she would come with me. As for everyone all the Docs and nurses are very happy that you all sent your love to them. Hey WillT i did it had to be down to 250 and I got to 251, yeay me. talk to you more latter, P.S. My 70 year old mother got more attention from Dr Ortiz than I did.

WELL DONE KIDDO!!

Here's the next steps... walk a lot. sip your broth slowly. There is swelling, and it will seem like you have a watermelon in your stomach for a couple of days. It will pass. Sip your drinks. No big gulps or swallows. And walk a lot. You will have attic gas (burping) and basement gas (you know what that means) and your burps will be nothing like any you've ever done, but it is normal because the pouches in your tummy create a different system to produce the burp.

Your little glue spots may itch a little. That's normal too. They'll dissolve in two weeks or so. Oh, and dont forget to walk. Have a safe journey back, and you can tell us all about it.

And I want Josefa's massages. There are none better. If she's there with you, get me a pillow and a blanket, and I'll come visit. well done on getting to your pre-op goal! The REAL fun begins now!!!

I am going to fallow Dr WillT instructions to the letter sir. The Doc was great the nurses were great, everyone was wonderfull fron top to bottom. And since iI love the color blue I'm taking them home and doing a lap dance for my hubby. Thats if Dr. Ortiz will sign them for me. But can you believe it 251 Dr. Miranda was so excited. Yeay me.

I am going to fallow Dr WillT instructions to the letter sir. The Doc was great the nurses were great, everyone was wonderfull fron top to bottom. And since iI love the color blue I'm taking them home and doing a lap dance for my hubby. Thats if Dr. Ortiz will sign them for me. But can you believe it 251 Dr. Miranda was so excited. Yeay me.

All of that worrying for nothing. I knew you could do it. =D> =D> =D>

thank you thank you thank you

YAY! (Pretending to do the happy dance because my legs hurt too dang bad from being squished up in airplane seats for 7 hours, but the thought is there.) When you get back to the hotel in the morning, give me a call if you need anything. I am in 619.

I am sitting here with Denise who has been wonderful at making all of the doctors comfortable with her spanish. This whole thing was a piece of cake for most of us. Preop yesterday, Dr/nutritionist, cardiologist, spirometry (blow in a plastic thing), ECG. Went next door to a steak house/ mexican food place for a late lunch. To hotel. took a nap. Went to Revolucion Ave. and shopped. Bargain, bargain, bargain, even in the normal stores. Silver (make sure it is real), purses, etc. If you are quoted 120, should end up getting it for ~40 or less, do not be afraid to walk away. Anyway... back to the hotel. Sleep. Van at 730-800am. Waited- do not know what order you are going in.. Taken to a hospital room. New age music, water feature, IV. love seat, single seat, bed with satin bedspread. IV put in, medicine given, makes you want to doze. Come get you. Can walk if you request it or wheelchair. To OR. Up on table. Mask on face, wake up, go to room. Sleep a couple of hours and walk in circles. NO PAIN, Small burps (for me), some feeling of hearburn. Dr. Ortiz repaired my hiatal hernia (didnt know I had one.) Have had popsicles, water. Cant feel any difference. Many went back to the hotel but one is back here crying as she did not do well at the hotel. I am glad I am already here and would get help if I needed it.

Congratulations Denise on your pre-op weight loss... you should be really proud of yourself! And what's this about a massage?? I don't remember getting one? Oh wait.. that's what Dr. O's hands were doing... :rolleyes: lol