I have a dream!!!

So last night, I had the most wonderful dream - I don't remember the context of what was happening at all, but what I do remember is that I glanced down at myself and I was in SHAPE!! I was like...oh my gosh! I ran to a mirror and just looked at myself - I was all toned up and my skin looked great. I still had some thickness to me, but it was nothing you could call "fat." And then I woke up...but still - here's hoping it was a preview of things to come!

I can't wait for sleep tonight...come back to me dream!! lol!

Woo! What a great dream! That was a little preview of the new you!

Its coming, I remembering thinking "I just want to see my toes when I stand strait up and look down". It happened, and it’s amazing. (I can see my whole fee)! I also remember thinking about how someday my big ol tummy would be gone. It’s gone. I don’t have thunder thighs; I’m generally called small…. Small, I just couldn’t fathom that word being used for me over a year ago.

You're on your way and though sometimes it doesn't seem like it - it comes faster than you expect, so focus on your journey and keep imagining and dreaming because it does come true!

Wow, I want that dream too! Sounds like you are believing it will happen (which is supposed to be a really good thing). I am trying to start visualizing that too so my mind will believe it and work towards that goal. =D>

Hey Amber! How's it going? By the sounds of your dream, you're doing great. What a great feeling that must have been. Now you know what you will look like when you get skinny! BEA-utiful! So how are things going for you? I'm doing really good. Surprised at how full I get with such little food. My favourite meal out is breakfast, so the other day, I took my handsome boys out for breakfast, and I ordered the same as usual. An omelete. I normally used to eat the whole omelet, two pieces of toast, and hashbrowns. My son wanted pancakes, so instead of the toast and hash, I got pancakes. He ate them, and all I could eat was 1/2 of the omelet and I was full! I couldn't believe it! I also saved about $8 off the bill, because he ate my pancakes, and I didn't order tea. Double bonus! I hope you're enjoying the same success.

It wasn't a dream, but a vision of the future!!!!

That sounds like a great dream! I've had one like that too except in mine I'm sitting next to Brad Pitt and he's telling me "I don't know what I ever saw in Angelina! Come and live with me in my $70 million dollar European Chateau!" LOL!!! :D

That sounds like a great dream! I've had one like that too except in mine I'm sitting next to Brad Pitt and he's telling me "I don't know what I ever saw in Angelina! Come and live with me in my $70 million dollar European Chateau!" LOL!!! :D

Hey, that article was on the front cover of Star and the National Enquirer this week! Way to go Erin!