BACK TO WORK

Well its a done deal, After so much worrying I am in band land. Everything went so smooth, except the flight home. I would do this again in a New York minute. Now its all on me to follow the instructions given to me and loose, loose, loose. I got in last night at midnite, bad flight from Denver to Amarillo, But with a pillow over my stomach I did ok. I am so glad I mad this disicion, I met lots of lovely people, Jann It was nice of you to share youre expirience with us on tuesday as my nerves were going :wacko: . Janet, Carrie, Ann, and every one I forgot I want to thank you for going thru this with me. Oh my everything posted on the foroum about the OCC totaly true. Clean, the DRs, Nurses, Drivers everyone it was an expirience out of this world. Thanks.Well Im back to work and like always no one did my job so Im 4 days behind. Talk to you later.

P.S. WillT all the nurses send you lots of love

Wow! Back to work already, good for you!

I am wondering if I will be ready for Monday?

I am walking around as much as I can in my 10 room mansion! LOL!! But I haven't ventured stairs or outside yet...I guess I should do that today.

I am happy you are doing so well!

Cathy

Well its a done deal, After so much worrying I am in band land. Everything went so smooth, except the flight home. I would do this again in a New York minute. Now its all on me to follow the instructions given to me and loose, loose, loose. I got in last night at midnite, bad flight from Denver to Amarillo, But with a pillow over my stomach I did ok. I am so glad I mad this disicion, I met lots of lovely people, Jann It was nice of you to share youre expirience with us on tuesday as my nerves were going :wacko: . Janet, Carrie, Ann, and every one I forgot I want to thank you for going thru this with me. Oh my everything poted on the foroum about the OCC totaly true. Clean the DRs, Nurses, Drivers everyone it was an expirience out of this world. Thanks.Well Im back to work and like always no one did my job so Im 4 days behind. Talk to you later.

P.S. WillT all the nurses send you lots of love

Hiya Sweetie!

It was awesome meeting you in TJ albeit so briefly. I was on an off schedule to everyone else so I didn't really get to socialize with anybody for more than a few minutes. I'm sorry your flight was rough, that sure doesn't help when you don't feel like you're "top of your game". I know you will do this Denise, I could see it in your eyes!

I picked up some ketosis sticks at the pharmacy and checked this morning. I'm already at level four which is active fat burning. That must explain why I feel the need to brush my teeth like five times a day! I had a very brief moment of head hunger when I was at the grocery yesterday as I could smell the bread baking. (Always been my number one weakness, doughy hot fresh bread) I gave my head a shake and reminded myself that I spent a potload of money, put myself through surgery, backlogged myself at the office (self employed) and made my decision end of statement. I promptly avoided all the temptation aisles, got my broths and popcicles (which are way too freaking sweet! ew!) and got the hell out of there rapido!

One immediate by-product of not eating all those heavy carb laden foods is that I seem to have more energy. I don't wake up feeling heavy and sluggish. I've always been a very poor sleeper and since I got home I've slept through every night waking refreshed. I hope that continues. I like the sense of body freedom that's giving me! I feel empowered right now and I don't want that to end. Hubby is unconciously sabotaging me but strangely also being very supportive. What a dichotomy that is! Seriously, if he takes one more picture I'm gonna scream! hehe

At any rate, I better get to work here!

Hugs!