Frustrated with the Forum

First of all, if I have been critical of anyone, I ask your forgiveness. It would never be my intention to hurt or frustrate anyone.

Secondly, people just have bad days.. not that that excuses anything... but I have had students who were struggling with home issues that, on occasion, just lost it and blasted anyone they saw, including me.

Yvette and Kittycat.. don't go.. please.. you both are valuable parts of this forum.

I do think it is time for everyone to just let this go. If people left because they felt attacked in a public forum, we would have no senate or house of representatives..... (woah.. would that be a bad thing for our country? ) LOL

Also, just because we CAN say something doesn't mean we should.

Please, please, please let's not lose the family feel of this forum.

Oh what makes you think we don't? We do...some of us need support, some of us give it!

Cathy

I know. I am probably more like you as far as I would want the swift kick in the butt if I strayed...

Like I said girl keep on trucking and don't forget what this whole experience is about! B)

Guest cedartown

A little birdie just linked me to why Mona is mad.

Iwantbanded, I feel the same way!! And I am so disappointed that my first fill didn't do a thing. I was so hoping that would have helped. Whoever said that the band is only 30% while the mental is 70% - I wish I would have know that sooner or I would not have wasted my money. I was counting on that band to make me feel full faster, thereby eating less. Plain and simple as that and that is what I expected.

I guess my wasting money post hit too close to home.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6598

She attacks anyone with advice on this thread.

The final word is mine!!!

I am honest and tell it how it is...some of you will appreciate it, and some of you won't.

I have amazing respect for everyone and everything you are striving for. I am driven to succeed and if you want to join me, then you know what to do!!!

I am here for support, to get support and to succeed. Amongst all of the gobbledigook is valuable information, focus on that!

Thanks to all who support me, you are driven and will be successful!

Cathy XO

Guest cedartown

Cathy,you will lose your weight.I can just tell you have accepted the mentality to do it.

Everyone is here for each other.We all have advice & we won't all agree.

BUT

this fat guy is gonna follow doctors orders!

wow.. there are a ton of people reading this thread. Should we just move it to chat?

Will, I agree.. there should be a moderator to filter out the negative comments. Not those that just express a difference of opinion, but the ones that are truely negative.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I volunteer if any of our fearless leaders are reading this.

Please nobody leave. I have seen this happen on boards millions of times before and listen to me!

This too shall pass!! Everyone just needs to drop this and let's get on with our wonderful weight loss!

Guest cedartown

Censorship is a slippery slope.Negative comments would be decided by 1-2 people.

You may find my post to be negative & delete it,while 15 other people may be glad it was brought into the open.

I find it very good to see so many people here & reading.We all share a common goal & people on here reading may actually stumble upon some good advice & tips.

Please nobody leave. I have seen this happen on boards millions of times before and listen to me!

This too shall pass!! Everyone just needs to drop this and let's get on with our wonderful weight loss!

Hehe -- I guess I should have read the whole thread before replying. Nice one Kim!

wow.. there are a ton of people reading this thread. Should we just move it to chat?

Will, I agree.. there should be a moderator to filter out the negative comments. Not those that just express a difference of opinion, but the ones that are truely negative.

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I volunteer if any of our fearless leaders are reading this.

I think this topic needs to just be Closed and lets move on! Evette you definately cannot leave. You have helped me since day 1 and it seems everyone feels the same about you!!

Don't worry Kim, I am not leaving. I have alot of support here, most appreciate my honesty and that's cool!

I want to succeed and need you all to cheer me on and I love to cheer others on too! That's what it's supposed to be about!

Oh and Evette, you cannot leave me, I need you right here so I can see all of your successes and cheer you on!

Cathy

I think this topic needs to just be Closed and lets move on! Evette you definately cannot leave. You have helped me since day 1 and it seems everyone feels the same about you!!

I AGREE

Woah, this has gotten heavy duty. I just wanted say that I have appreciated the advice, encouragement, and swift kicks in the bum given to me by almost every single person involved in this post. No one can anticipate ahead of time how their opinion will be interpreted really (black and white type without the room for facial expression and tone of voice can really exacerbate this problem) but in the end, all a person is responsible for is their intention. In my experience, all the feedback I've recieved here has been in my best interest, and I appreciate all of you for that and it's why I keep coming back to the forum.

Sending out deep breathing techniques and calm, loving vibes... ><'

Ooooh, I love your pic! Here's a thought, how about opening up an area for those who appreciate the directness? Those that don't will not have to read them or be offended.

We've passed pragmatic and headed right into the realm of silliness imho.

I have a great idea, when we all get together at band camp one of our functions will be a mud wrestling event to settle these types of issues.

However there is one rule - will T cannot attend...

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a great idea, when we all get together at band camp one of our functions will be a mud wrestling event to settle these types of issues.

LMAO.

LOL.........Lisa you are too funny!! :girl_haha: