What are you plans for the weekend!

:rolleyes: Lets start a positive subject :rolleyes:

What are you plans for the weekend???

My plans are cutting my grass! I DONT want to but if I dont do it who will? lol

Plus its good exercise for me...

Saturday, working a couple of hours of overtime, thats more spending money for me in TJ ;)

Sunday, going to church and then relax!

And 'Of course" peeking into my favorite message boards of all time!

Whats your plans?

I plan on going to the store to finish buying everything I'm going to need for TJ.. Including but not limited to:

Phayzime and Gas X (just incase one works better thant he other!)

Comfy stretch clothes that can be worn after the surgery and will still fit after I lose some weight!

Other than shopping I'll probably spend some time with my husband.... Father's day is Sunday so I'll also have to plan something for that also!

My in-laws are coming to visit! They don't know about the band.... a bit nervous about how I'll have just liquids without them asking questions. :) My sister-in-law and I got banded at the same time and we didn't tell them (my in-laws, her parents) so hopefully nothing slips.

I start two weeks of creamy soup stage tommorrow...I look forward to putting the broth away!

I would also like to get a manicure and pedicure done...I had remove my gel nails and toenail polish for surgery and I feel naked!! LOL!! I just can't bear to wear sandals to work on Monday with bear toes!

I also need to walk more, currently 3 days post op and still moving slowly, port site is very tender.

Sunday I plan to deligate my laundry duties to my husband and sons, no lifting for now darn it! And to rest up for my first day back to work.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Cathy

I'm gong to Costco with my best friend Bill. I'm going to shave my golden retriever, clip her nails and put Advantage on all of my children. The fleas are terrible this year!!

I'm going to bake a loaf of my now favorite bread, Cracked whole wheat with molasses. Not only does it have a lot of cracked wheat and wheat flour, I also substitute resistant starch for some of the flour. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistant_starch scroll down to the part on Weight Management.

I toast it and haven't had a problem eating it.

jena

Fortunately, it hasn't stopped raining here for a week so I can't weed the garden or clean the pond like I should. That removes that guilt! I'm backlogged in my work so I'll be working all weekend but I won't feel deprived 'cause there's no sun!

My in-laws are coming to visit! They don't know about the band.... a bit nervous about how I'll have just liquids without them asking questions. :) My sister-in-law and I got banded at the same time and we didn't tell them (my in-laws, her parents) so hopefully nothing slips.

Am supposed to go to the in-laws on Sunday for a massive dinner of all freaking things! No one in either family (mine or his) knows about the surgery and I can't see me going there amongst 15 people with a TON of food on the table while I make excuses to drink broth. I just can't face it. I'm a coward but I just can't do it. I love my father-in-law to death but nu'uh. It's far too early in the process. Hubby is gonna be pissed!

Am supposed to go to the in-laws on Sunday for a massive dinner of all freaking things! No one in either family (mine or his) knows about the surgery and I can't see me going there amongst 15 people with a TON of food on the table while I make excuses to drink broth. I just can't face it. I'm a coward but I just can't do it. I love my father-in-law to death but nu'uh. It's far too early in the process. Hubby is gonna be pissed!

Just tell them that your tummy has been bothering you...and you can't stomach much!!LOL!! It's not a lie!

All the best and enjoy your weekend!

Just tell them that your tummy has been bothering you...and you stomach much!!LOL!! It's not a lie!

All the best and enjoy your weekend!

Just tell the truth. Say it feels like someone tightened a belt around your stomach and all you've been able to hold down is broth. The site of food makes it worse. <_<

Jena

I plan on going to the store to finish buying everything I'm going to need for TJ.. Including but not limited to:

Phayzime and Gas X (just incase one works better thant he other!)

Comfy stretch clothes that can be worn after the surgery and will still fit after I lose some weight!

Other than shopping I'll probably spend some time with my husband.... Father's day is Sunday so I'll also have to plan something for that also!

I overpacked for sure. I took four outfits and used two not including jammies (sports bras are a WONDERFUL thing), three books didn't read any of them, Gas X (didn't work), six magazines, (read them on the plane and left them in the lobby at the hotel) shampoo and conditioner, (ended up using the hotel's 'cause I didn't feel like getting my own -- lazy, huh!) blowdryer (ended up using hotel's) lotion (ended up using hotel's) two pair of shoes, (ended up using my slippers) and bought some Croc's at the Denver airport -- who knew they were THAT comfy?! Water (three bottles -- security confiscated it) and make up (never applied once).

I could have made it on two comfy outfits, toothbrush, mouthwash, chapstick, facewash and moisturizer (don't like soap), one razor (not three), jammies, pair of crocs, gas reliever of some form, hairbrush, sports bras, and slippers for OCC.

Long story short, imho you really only need the minimum, less to lug around.

Just tell the truth. Say it feels like someone tightened a belt around your stomach and all you've been able to hold down is broth. The site of food makes it worse. <_<

Jena

Good thinking! Or be a complete coward and have hubby make my excuses :lb12: They ABSOLUTELY know I love food!

Well I live in a town 60 miles North of Amarillo Texas, On this weekend every year they have their fair thats called Doggie Days. So I'm going to watch all my family eat junk food and get fat. Ha ha ha. While I get skinny. I plan on walking alot this weekend to get rid of all this gas and bloating.

Well I live in a town 60 miles North of Amarillo Texas, On this weekend every year they have their fair thats called Doggie Days. So I'm going to watch all my family eat junk food and get fat. Ha ha ha. While I get skinny. I plan on walking alot this weekend to get rid of all this gas and bloating.

I feel your pain, so feel better soon...and have a good weekend!

Cathy

Today is my wonderful husband's 45th birthday. He has been so supportive to me. He's been doing all his own cooking and going to the store for us while I didn't feel like it. I am suprising him with a big bag of very special BBQ stuff from this great fresh quality butcher shop. I got all his favorites including pepperoni stix so he can put some in the freezer and enjoy the rest. I plan to cook for him tonight which will be a surprise to him to say the least. I have to work this weekend and he's working saturday so it will be just getting the regular weekend chores taken care of and hopefully some R&R for him on Sunday. Not doing anything for father's day as both of our are out of town, also I work. I'm glad I don't have to face a big dinner because no matter what it's a stressful time with all that food around no matter how strong a person is. Good luck to all and Happy Father's Day to any father's out there who read this!!

Erin- Thank you for reminding me that Fathers Day is this weekend...OOPS!

YorkieMommy and Jann just tell them what Jena said its the truth and your not lieing! Good thinking Jena!

Cathy- I hope you enjoy your manicure and pedicure!

Jena- Hope you get rid of the fleas and enjoy your bread this weekend!

My anniversary was this past Wednesday and since it was the middle of the work week, we didn't really get to do anything. SO... Saturday, we are getting up early in the morning and driving to Alma, AR to look at my hubby's present. He got me what I wanted (the band and a set of 18's for my car) so I am going to buy him his dream car, a 68 Camaro. We have talked about getting one and redoing it together, and I finally found one that we could afford. He has no idea that I have called the guy and we are going to look at it on Saturday, he thinks that we are just going shopping. Oh and of course we are going to see my dad for daddy's dad on Sunday.

:rolleyes: Lets start a positive subject :rolleyes:

What are you plans for the weekend???

My plans are cutting my grass! I DONT want to but if I dont do it who will? lol

Plus its good exercise for me...

Saturday, working a couple of hours of overtime, thats more spending money for me in TJ ;)

Sunday, going to church and then relax!

And 'Of course" peeking into my favorite message boards of all time!

Whats your plans?

I know what you mean about cutting the grass..........Since my daughter didn't do it on Monday I had to come home and do it after a 12 hr work day. I hate mowing the lawn, I hate it hate it!!!! :ireful2: But it is good excercise!!

Well this is the 1 and probably the last weekend where we don't travel for the next 2 months for my daughters soccer, so just clean house. Oh yeah we are going to see the Hulk tomorrow morning. :popcorm1:

Sunday hopefully finish cleaning in the morning, also have a step class, then relax..................... :beach:

I overpacked for sure. I took four outfits and used two not including jammies (sports bras are a WONDERFUL thing), three books didn't read any of them, Gas X (didn't work), six magazines, (read them on the plane and left them in the lobby at the hotel) shampoo and conditioner, (ended up using the hotel's 'cause I didn't feel like getting my own -- lazy, huh!) blowdryer (ended up using hotel's) lotion (ended up using hotel's) two pair of shoes, (ended up using my slippers) and bought some Croc's at the Denver airport -- who knew they were THAT comfy?! Water (three bottles -- security confiscated it) and make up (never applied once).

I could have made it on two comfy outfits, toothbrush, mouthwash, chapstick, facewash and moisturizer (don't like soap), one razor (not three), jammies, pair of crocs, gas reliever of some form, hairbrush, sports bras, and slippers for OCC.

Long story short, imho you really only need the minimum, less to lug around.

Thanks Jann! That really helps! I ALWAYS overpack, even for weekend trips so for a 4 day trip I have no doubt that I will over do. I'm going to try to stick with everyone's advice though and just pack what I need.

Erin I am bringing gym pants and t-shirt and flip flops... I may be one ugly fat girl walking around but I dont give a hoot. I will be comfy! lol

I would suggest ugly hardly describes you! You are a stunningly beautiful woman! This trip is all about the comfort and nothing else imho.

I'm gong to Costco with my best friend Bill. I'm going to shave my golden retriever, clip her nails and put Advantage on all of my children. The fleas are terrible this year!!

I'm going to bake a loaf of my now favorite bread, Cracked whole wheat with molasses. Not only does it have a lot of cracked wheat and wheat flour, I also substitute resistant starch for some of the flour. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resistant_starch scroll down to the part on Weight Management.

I toast it and haven't had a problem eating it.

jena

Put borax on your carpets and sweep sweep sweep until it disappears. It dries out an insect's body and will help control the flea problem.

Fat and ugly would definately not describe you. You are already beautiful and can only imagine what you will look like once you hit your goal weight.

well, let me see .... since I'm a very lazy person and need to do some sort of excercise (right?) I took over the "cutting the grass" part :rolleyes:

Hubby loves it and I'm fighting the allergies #-o

Other than that ... DH would love to have a Harley and I said "we can go and JUST look around" so I get an idea what he likes.

What he doesn't know is that I get a bonus check sometime soon and if it is enough, we maybe able to get one :D psssssttt ;)

... and yeahhhhhh, Trina i wanna see that, must take a lot of work to get you ugly hugggzzz You are one beautiful lady !!!