What are you plans for the weekend!

OMG I LOVE YOU LADIES!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!

Thank you ladies sooo much for the sweet compliments! U guys made my day!

I guess some of you can understand when I say that I sure don't feel pretty these days.. My friend just messaged me and said lets go out for some drinks, and I told her #1 I cant drink cuz I have surgery coming up and #2 NONE of my clothes fit me anymore! lol... I have nothing to wear... But honey give me a couple of months and I will be ready to go!! LOL!!!

Saturday: I'm working. Two of my neighborhoods are having big pool parties for the homeowners to attract referral buyers so I'll be shuttling between the two neighborhoods making sure everyone has enough pizza, soda, and popsicles. (I put the popsicles on the menu for me and claimed it was for the kids!)

Sunday: Father's Day Brunch with my in-laws. They are in-the-know about my band, but it is an off-limits subject. We ate breakfast with them last weekend and I did fine -- I brought my own orange juice and yogurt and just sipped while everyone ate. I spent a lot of time making sure everyone else was taken care of (I'll jump up and go get the jelly for you...anyone need a drink refill, etc.). I did covet my neighbor's scrambled eggs though! As we left I told my mother-in-law that everything looked great and that I'm looking forward to having some of the eggs and fresh fruit in a couple of weeks. 'Nuff said and it went smoothly so I think it will be fine for one more weekend.

I think my dad is working on Sunday, so we'll stop by his store after lunch to say Happy Father's Day.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!![/font]

OMG I LOVE YOU LADIES!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!!!!

Thank you ladies sooo much for the sweet compliments! U guys made my day!

I guess some of you can understand when I say that I sure don't feel pretty these days.. My friend just messaged me and said lets go out for some drinks, and I told her #1 I cant drink cuz I have surgery coming up and #2 NONE of my clothes fit me anymore! lol... I have nothing to wear... But honey give me a couple of months and I will be ready to go!! LOL!!!

There's the spirit!

Well, I don't know if you've heard or not, but up here in Vancouver, our average temperature this month has been 11 degrees C. That would be like... 53 degrees F. Yes.. we've broken a record! It's been friggin cold and everybody's calling June "Junuary"!! But... today (Saturday) was pretty nice, so I took a nice nap on my patio! It was heavenly. My boys have gone fishing with their dad for the father's day weekend (an annual thing) and won't be home until tomorrow night! Wooooohooooooo!!!!!!!! I'm going to my nephews tomorrow evening for a barbeque. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow as well. OMG.. two days in a row! I can only imagine... lol. And... as always... the dreaded housework... ) :

I'm right down from you in Snoqualmie and we're having the same weather - its been horrible. But I went to a great play last night - Avenue Q, I thought I was gong to bust my band I laughed so hard - amazing what they can do with puppets these days..... (They would put your sex conversations to shame)

I already cooked a brunch for my husband and getting ready for the BBQ – while watching my favorite guy Tiger win the US open. Got on the scale and I'd lost another 3 pounds so I'm going in for an unfill - actually getting too skinny... This was a good weekend!

I'm right down from you in Snoqualmie and we're having the same weather - its been horrible. But I went to a great play last night - Avenue Q, I thought I was gong to bust my band I laughed so hard - amazing what they can do with puppets these days..... (They would put your sex conversations to shame)

I already cooked a brunch for my husband and getting ready for the BBQ – while watching my favorite guy Tiger win the US open. Got on the scale and I'd lost another 3 pounds so I'm going in for an unfill - actually getting too skinny... This was a good weekend!

I heard Tiger got two or three eagles yesterday. He rocks! Oh to be able to say those words, "Actually getting too skinny"...

Lisa.. "you're getting too skinny"!! OMG... that a girl! Wow... good for you. What a good feeling that must be. I can't wait until all of us can say that! We're gonna be some hot chicks!!! Too all you husband's and wife's, your spouse better keep you happy! And to all us single women.. look out men! You're not going know what hit ya!!! Anyways.. it is really nice and hot here today! Lisa.. is there nice there too???

I am spending every minute I can with my Father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I'm with him right now but he's sleeping.

LOVE YOUR FATHERS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO LOVE THEIR DADDY.

:rolleyes: Lets start a positive subject :rolleyes:

What are you plans for the weekend???

I can't believe it either!

Its actually beautiful today - the first nice day since I don't know when.

I was just out in my yard working and a neighbor from down the street came by to introduce himself to me. I had to explain that he’s known me since 2003….. The look on his face was priceless!

I can't believe it either!

Its actually beautiful today - the first nice day since I don't know when.

I was just out in my yard working and a neighbor from down the street came by to introduce himself to me. I had to explain that he’s known me since 2003….. The look on his face was priceless!

Love it!

That's funny LisaL... how great is that! Did you tell him you were banded or did you just say thank you when he gave you a huge compliment??