Question about the tortilla soup recipe

Hi everyone I was banded on June 4th and I'm in the creamy soup stage! I'm making the tortilla soup that Dawnie suggested but I have a question!! LOL Each can of cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese soup calls for a can of milk in addition to the coup...do I need to add that too or just the can of fat free mik!!?? I am a good cook really haha...but don't want to mess it up!! Thanks!!

I don't know but it sounds good - Dawnie, get in here quick and answer the question please!

Yes Lisa...it smells so friggin good!! that's why I don't want to add to much milk and mess the whole thing up!! LOL OMG my mouth is watering!! :)

Did someone order my presence :):) Love ya Lisa!

OK...

So empty all the cans (soups and enchilada sauce) and then fill one of the cans up with milk. You might want more milk, just try it with one can of milk, and then see if you want more.

It's so good!!!! And I survived my post op diet!!

Hi everyone I was banded on June 4th and I'm in the creamy soup stage! I'm making the tortilla soup that Dawnie suggested but I have a question!! LOL Each can of cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese soup calls for a can of milk in addition to the coup...do I need to add that too or just the can of fat free mik!!?? I am a good cook really haha...but don't want to mess it up!! Thanks!!

Julie, the recipe is chicken tortilla soup, do a search on the forum - it's under the recipe section. My family loved it but they were able to crush up tortilla soups on top. I wasn't dammit! :)

Hey Angela:

What is this great tortilla soup recipe? I need some other sort of something to eat!!! Hope you're doing well and say hi to your mom and dad