Dreaming about food

I am still on liquids and still have 10 days to complete before I can eat solid food. Some days it is really tough and others not so bad. Today I worked and did not have time to think about food to much. BUT when night time comes and I go to bed I start to dream. Let me tell you, Last night I had a great piece of steak and fries followed by a slice of cheese cake drizzled in cholcolate. It was so good and I felt like I could really taste it. By the time I woke up I was so full I had to wait until 11 before I could really eat.(or drink) I wonder what I will have for dinner in my dreams tonight? I might plan a mexican theam. Ya know the cheese dip and salty chips. Nobody give me a hard time here....it's just a dream and as far as I can remember Dr.Ortiz did not warn against dreams. I gotta say it was a very satisfiy dreams. Talk tommorow and happy dreams to all. Dawn

I am still on liquids and still have 10 days to complete before I can eat solid food. Some days it is really tough and others not so bad. Today I worked and did not have time to think about food to much. BUT when night time comes and I go to bed I start to dream. Let me tell you, Last night I had a great piece of steak and fries followed by a slice of cheese cake drizzled in cholcolate. It was so good and I felt like I could really taste it. By the time I woke up I was so full I had to wait until 11 before I could really eat.(or drink) I wonder what I will have for dinner in my dreams tonight? I might plan a mexican theam. Ya know the cheese dip and salty chips. Nobody give me a hard time here....it's just a dream and as far as I can remember Dr.Ortiz did not warn against dreams. I gotta say it was a very satisfiy dreams. Talk tommorow and happy dreams to all. Dawn

What an awesome way to indulge! GOOD FOR YOU! Nobody ever gained weight in a dream, eh?!

I had a food dream the other day too...I was busy at work and running around trying to find my car, somehow it got lost...I picked up a turkey burger and fries and put a fry in my mouth, then realized I can't have it and literally pulled it out of my throat! Weird eh!?

I guess my subconscienous state is learning too! LOL!!!

Dreaming is good, it means you are having a restful REM sleep and dreaming of the foods we cannot have is ever better!

Take care, Cathy

Your dream sounds really yummy! Can I have some????

I haven't had a dream about food yet but that's because my dreams are reserved for willT. However, I woke up one morning around 3:00 a.m. and thought about dipping my sugar snap peas in peanut butter!! (YUK!) :)