Want to read Dr. O's Book Lap Band for Life?

I bought Dr. O's book and read it. Great read!

If you are unable to get a copy (for whatever reason), whoever posts here first that they want it, I'll send my book to them.

I just ask that once you read it, you share it with someone else who cannot get a copy.

Easy.

Respond here that you want it and then send me a private message with your mailing address.

I bought Dr. O's book and read it. Great read!

If you are unable to get a copy (for whatever reason), whoever posts here first that they want it, I'll send my book to them.

I just ask that once you read it, you share it with someone else who cannot get a copy.

Easy.

Respond here that you want it and then send me a private message with your mailing address.

ME!

Mine, too. If you already have the band, you know most of the first part of the book. I liked it...

And the winner is the sexy, vivacious Princess Be Be :P

Send me your address! Read and pass it along to someone else.

ME!

Very nice of you Dawnie! Bebe... I noticed you haven't had a fill yet, and it's been like over 8 weeks... do you still get full fairly easy, or is there a reason you haven't decided to get one??

Very nice of you Dawnie! Bebe... I noticed you haven't had a fill yet, and it's been like over 8 weeks... do you still get full fairly easy, or is there a reason you haven't decided to get one??

Actually, it's been almost 3 months! ACK!!! I haven't been able to afford the trip back to Mexico yet. I took time off from my occupation (I'm self-employed, so no disability or vacation time), and it seemed the worst time possible to do so. You've heard the saying "when it rains, it pours", right? LOL!

I do have a trip to Vegas planned (thankfully, it's a business expense and I paid for it a few months ago) in July/August and hope to drive down to San Diego/Mexico and get the fill.

As for restriction, I really don't have any. Thankfully though, I do have willpower - otherwise I'd be totally screwed! LOL