New Goal Dress

Michelle thank you soo much for that advice, that is exactly what I am going to do.... I will make my sister come over and take pictures of me every month on the 27th since hubby is not here to do it.. I think I may go this weekend to pick out my SIZE 6 dress!!!!!!! WOW, did that just come out of MY mouth...... I sooooo can not wait to get into SINGLE digit jeans... WATCH OUT SIZE 6 HERE I COME! :lol:

Girl I am right there with you I've got muscular thighs anyways (before you count all the fat on them) and a booty too...

Here's where I started, this is a side shot of me at 247:

med_gallery_11221_12_926207.jpg

But it seems like it really is shrinking:

med_gallery_11221_12_14686.jpg

My advice is to go to go small enough that you won't be in it for 2-3months that way it's not like you're an 18 now and you get a 16 that ends up fitting in 3 weeks!! Just go to a store like Ross that has cute and cheap dresses, grab some size 12's and some 10's a few 8's maybe even some 6's and try them all on, it really is super fun... lol You'll never know what might fit (at least fit well enough at this point to take some pics in) and then take some pics once a month on the same day (I use the 28th as that was when I was banded) and I promise you'll be amazed by the results !

Ohh and forgot, yes Michelle you have nice muscular thighs! Consider your self lucky! I got bowls of cottage cheese.. Its realllllly gross! I think that may be the first PS that I have... lol

Go For it Girl!!

Also if your camera has a timer you won't even need her to come over and take the pics for you, that's what I do. You may have to play around with the height setting for me I set my camera on top of my TV, hit the timer and then I have 10 seconds to move into place. I sometimes get some funny ones of me trying to get to the right spot but that's also why my arms are cut off in a lot of the pictures, oh well better than making someone else stand there to take them, lol...