HAHAHAHA

I tried to get into my laptop today and couldn't. I keep a system on every floor of the house. Well, it's biometric by virtue of what I do for a living so it requires my fingerprint to access the system. I tried -- I tried -- I tried -- I got locked out -- I tried -- (well, you get the picture). I finally got really frustrated after getting locked out four times and called Hubby to look at it. He had me try it ('cause he's a 'puter geek and that's what he does) and I proved it DID NOT WORK. Such a disbeliever he is!

He scratched his head, looked me right in the eye and said, "Hmm, must be because your fingers lost weight"! I fell over howling. He tried his fingerprint and it worked every time first time. We reset the biometics on it and away I went. I found that so profoundly funny! Who'd of thunk it?!

I tried to get into my laptop today and couldn't. I keep a system on every floor of the house. Well, it's biometric by virtue of what I do for a living so it requires my fingerprint to access the system. I tried -- I tried -- I tried -- I got locked out -- I tried -- (well, you get the picture). I finally got really frustrated after getting locked out four times and called Hubby to look at it. He had me try it ('cause he's a 'puter geek and that's what he does) and I proved it DID NOT WORK. Such a disbeliever he is!

He scratched his head, looked me right in the eye and said, "Hmm, must be because your fingers lost weight"! I fell over howling. He tried his fingerprint and it worked every time first time. We reset the biometics on it and away I went. I found that so profoundly funny! Who'd of thunk it?!

Now THAT is hilarious! CONGRATS!!!

What an awesome victory, you're right about your hands shrinking though as I was diving the other day I noticed my wrists looking slimmer and my wedding rings are really lose so I know I'm losing fat in my fingers... lol sounds icky

Anyways way to go JANN!!