I love the 21 day liquid diet.

Guest cedartown

My 21 days is up on July 1, two days before my birthday. Im only having one problem with the liquid diet, I use to be abel to drink lots of water and now I cant. It feels like it doesnt want to go down.

Don't set yourself up to become an alcoholic while you're being superior in your weight loss :)

BE STRONG!!!!!!

BE DRIVEN!!!!!!

BE SOBER:P

I love it so much on day 21 i can't wait to drink some

VODKA

Day 21 is today!!!!

You may want to limit that Vodka to just one because many people find their tolerance for any alcohol is really lowered after being banded, maybe it's the fact you're not eating much but it's really the case with me. I've always been a light weight but last night my husband and I got in our jacuzzi and I added a little bit of Malibu to my crystal lite and yea I was sloshed on the equivalent of 1.5-2 shots worth...

Have fun!!

I love it so much on day 21 i can't wait to drink some

VODKA

Day 21 is today!!!!

speaking of Vodka... yesterday I bought absolute PEAR vodka... oh my is it yummy... on the rocks with a little twist of lemon/lime ..... delish... it's my new dessert.

Here's a recipe for a 5-0 Cosmo from Diet Ocean Spray (It's a 50 calorie Cosmopolitan)

recipe1_photo.gif

5-0 Cosmo™

3 ounces Diet Ocean Spray® Cranberry Spray Juice Drink

¾ ounce Absolut® Raspberri® Raspberry Flavored Vodka

Squeeze of lime

Lime twist, garnish

Shake ingredients (except the lime twist) until cold in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with lime twist. Makes 1 serving that’s just 50 calories.

Per Serving: Cal. 54 (3% DV), Fat Cal. 0, Pro. 0 g (0% DV), Carb. 1 g (0% DV), Fat 0 g (0% DV), Chol. 0 mg (0% DV), Sod. 19 mg (1% DV), Vit. A 0 RE (0% DV), Vit C 5 mg (8% DV), Vit. E O mg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 0 mg (0% DV), Folate 0 Ug (0% DV), Zinc 0 mg (0% DV), Pot. 0 mg (0% DV), Dietary Exchange: Fat 1

I guess Cedar is gonna be drunk in chat tonight..FUN!! LOL

So did you eat anything today??

I remember a week out from surgery and I had some friends over. One of them triumphantly brought over a bottle of grain alcohol and told me it was a clear liquids and I should be able to drink it. I think if I did it would have actually melted my band.

My 21 days is up on July 1, two days before my birthday. Im only having one problem with the liquid diet, I use to be abel to drink lots of water and now I cant. It feels like it doesnt want to go down.

This may sound silly but try to burp before you take a drink... during my post op deal water never wanted to go down because it was trapping air in the lower stomach so a good belch made it all gooooood!! I drink a gallon or two a day..now that I am 7 weeks out I can drink it like a fish....

:wacko:

Here's a recipe for a 5-0 Cosmo from Diet Ocean Spray (It's a 50 calorie Cosmopolitan)

recipe1_photo.gif

5-0 Cosmo™

3 ounces Diet Ocean Spray® Cranberry Spray Juice Drink

¾ ounce Absolut® Raspberri® Raspberry Flavored Vodka

Squeeze of lime

Lime twist, garnish

Shake ingredients (except the lime twist) until cold in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into a chilled glass. Garnish with lime twist. Makes 1 serving that’s just 50 calories.

Per Serving: Cal. 54 (3% DV), Fat Cal. 0, Pro. 0 g (0% DV), Carb. 1 g (0% DV), Fat 0 g (0% DV), Chol. 0 mg (0% DV), Sod. 19 mg (1% DV), Vit. A 0 RE (0% DV), Vit C 5 mg (8% DV), Vit. E O mg (0% DV), Calcium 0mg (0% DV), Iron 0 mg (0% DV), Folate 0 Ug (0% DV), Zinc 0 mg (0% DV), Pot. 0 mg (0% DV), Dietary Exchange: Fat 1

wow, thanks for saving my summer in the pool....I can wait to serve these!!!! :wacko: