What is your goal size?

I'm shooting for a nice single digit like size 8 but I'm be really thrilled to be a size 6. If I made it to a 4 I'd be crazy happy because then I'd be as slim as 2 of my sisters. I'm currently a 14 so I've got a ways to go before a 4.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like some of you, I really am not sure where my "stopping point" will fall - my plan is to keep eating right and exercising for the rest of my days, and I guess my body will get down to it's ideal size on it's own. Whatever that may be. I'm thinking a 12 would blow my mind and a 10 would probably be as small as I'm capable of. I'm 5'8" and a one of those big and strong body types, so I would be quite slim in a 10.

This is almost too much to even imagine since I started out in a 24/26!!

Like some of you, I really am not sure where my "stopping point" will fall - my plan is to keep eating right and exercising for the rest of my days, and I guess my body will get down to it's ideal size on it's own. Whatever that may be. I'm thinking a 12 would blow my mind and a 10 would probably be as small as I'm capable of. I'm 5'8" and a one of those big and strong body types, so I would be quite slim in a 10.

This is almost too much to even imagine since I started out in a 24/26!!

I AM SOOOOOO WITH YOU AMBER!! There is like NOOOO way I could ever be a 4 or 6 or 8... I'm cutting it close trying to get into a 12!! LOL! We'll keep each other updated!!

What a great thread! i am reminiscing, can't remember elementary school when I was less than a 14... that bein said, I am sure that after a tummy tuck and ahem, boob lift, I could be an 8. At a size 8, I will take up pole dancing... :ph34r:

I've never thought of it that way, but I dream of being a size 8 someday from a 12 (top) and 18 buttom that i currently am. and seeing mamamichele in that dress made me want to run out there and get myself a GOAL dress. I think it is very motivational (does that word exist?) if not I just invented it lol

deparis

I am shooting for a size 8. I have been there a couple of times only to go back up after a few days! but i am wondering with the band if a size 6 is doable.

Something funny, a few years ago I was on some weight loss sight trying to establish a goal, blah, blah, blah, so I enter 165 as my goal. To me this is a good weight for me at that weight you can see my ribs in my back and I wear a size 8.

Anyhow, I put that in as the goal and I get this message back "Are you sure you want 165 lbs as your goal, it is still considered obese for your height?"

Dang how skinny does one have to be to not be considered obese????

I would be more than happy to be a size 12 again. I was a size 9/10 on my wedding day, but that was the slimmest I have ever been. OMG... a size 12.. feels so good just to think about it!

Oh,this is about clothing sizes..I won't post then. :ph34r:

Hey.. what about waist size on your pants, or collar size? Hmmmmm???

I would like to get to the size HEALTHY. I don't know what that will be, but that is where I will be happy.

Paula... love your new pic!!! YOu're looking awesome! Congrat's on the great weight loss!

Thanks you very much! Frankly, the weight loss is a welcome surprise to me. :)

I am so short, so ideally a 3/4 but I would be very happy at a 5/6. Currently at a 12/14. I don't want to weigh the ideal weight for my height, I would like to keep my assets (if you know what I mean girls) and keep a couple of curves. :girl_haha:

So what size is smokin hot?? That is the size I am aiming for. I started high school in a size 14 and everytime I have fattened up I only got back down to that size. I would love to see a single number like 8. But my deep dark secret wish is to be something crazy like a 2..... :P Right now I am a plump 18 and dreaming of people looking at me and thinking, "I hate those skinny bitches who can eat anything and never exercise!" boy will they be fooled!!

I too am worried about all I am going to spend once all of the weight is gone. I have already started my 'clothing' fund. :) My husaband doesn't know about it, but he will be on board when the bags start coming home. :)

My 'happy size' is size 6 or 8. I am short, but athletic build. Plus, I am a curvy girl and would like to stay that way.

wow... thinking of Michelle and her playboy comment when she reaches her goal....

DOUBLE wow.... thinking of val, who NEVER speaks to me much any more... doing a pole dance....

and think... guys dont stand around talking about their sizes.

Oh My you guys...can I really be excited to talk about sizes....YES...when it means I might not be cutting the sizes out of my clothes anymore to "fool" myself...lol!!!!!!

I was a 26/28 about a year and a half ago..and have gotten to a 20 today...

I would love to shop in a normal size store...with "young" clothes...love to not look at everything in terms of hiding myself....

so...I think a 10 is my ultimate dream size...I am almost 5 10...but have pretty small bones..so hope i could reach that :P

223 today

surgery day...july 25th!!!!!!!

I am shooting for a size 8. I have been there a couple of times only to go back up after a few days! but i am wondering with the band if a size 6 is doable.

Something funny, a few years ago I was on some weight loss sight trying to establish a goal, blah, blah, blah, so I enter 165 as my goal. To me this is a good weight for me at that weight you can see my ribs in my back and I wear a size 8.

Anyhow, I put that in as the goal and I get this message back "Are you sure you want 165 lbs as your goal, it is still considered obese for your height?"

Dang how skinny does one have to be to not be considered obese????

Kimmy, you may just surprise yourself! If you had told me I could be a size 6 a few months ago, I would have thought you were dreaming. But I went shopping for my new summer shorts a couple weeks ago, and the 8's were TOO BIG!!!