amount of food

Today for dinner i ate 2 veggie hot dog links (about 140 calories for both), and half a cup of salad with spritzer. I have 3.6 cc on my band. I was wondering if the people that had more than 2 fills eat this much food. To me that is a lot since for lunch i had a slice of veggie pizza and couldnt eat the crust. typically for breakfast i have a shake and possible a slim fast breakfast bar, but then for dinner, it seems that i can eat a lot. Anyone!!!!! :huh:

I definitely can eat more at night.... this evening I had a bowl of soup prob 9oz and 2 -100 calorie packs of cheetooos.. my weakness if puffy cheetoooosss... i am on my 2nd fill.. I can't eat till the evening though... pretty much warm liquids :& soups during the day but come evening I really have to watch myself.

I think you'll find a lot of people have restriction that varies throughout the day. It's not happening to me personally, but it seems like I've heard this from others. Hopefully someone in your shoes can shed some light on this subject. In the mean time, I wish you the best!

I just had my 2nd fill last week and feel the same way. I have a total of 2.2 cc's right now.

I have a difficult time eating breakfast & lunch but starving by dinner and can really put it away. I could definately eat 2 hot dogs for dinner if I wanted to (as long as I take small bites and chew, chew, chew)

Here is what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 1/2 South Beach Meal Bar

Lunch - Dannon Fit n' Light yogurt with 1/2 small banana

Dinner - 1/3 cup Quinoa, 2 ounces of baked fish, 1/4 a stuffed portabello mushroom and....... a SF, FF Creamsicle.

I was still hungry but stopped myself. I stayed hungry until I went to bed. I think I am going to start a thread to see what people eat on a daily basis so we have something to compare to.