3-month Post-Op Pic

Ok, so yesterday was my 3-month bandiversary. I had my hair done today so decided to take 3-months pics afterwards.

3-months post-op

6/18/08 - 186lbs.

3monthpostop006.jpg

2-months post-op

5/17/08 - 194lbs (I think!)

AshleysWedding020.jpg

Pre-op

2/10/08 - 224lbs

002.jpg

Ok, so yesterday was my 3-month bandiversary. I had my hair done today so decided to take 3-months pics afterwards.

3-months post-op

6/18/08 - 186lbs.

3monthpostop006.jpg

2-months post-op

5/17/08 - 194lbs (I think!)

AshleysWedding020.jpg

Pre-op

2/10/08 - 224lbs

002.jpg

What a babe! Nice work! WTG!

You look FABULOUS, Dahling..

Thank you all for your nice comments. This week it has really sunk in that ....hey - one day I am going to be skinny. For those of you that called me an inspiration, all I can say is Wow - I never though someone would call me that in the weight loss arena. I have been really discouraged the past month because my weight loss slowed down a lot. But I did lose 7lbs this month and that is so much more than I could ever do dieting on my own. I lost 15lbs per month the first two months so when the scales were not moving as fast I got discouraged. I even contacted Fill Centers USA to schedule another fill. But I don't think that is the answer. I still have a lot of restriction, but there are some foods that I seem to be able to what I would say "engorge" myself on. My next fill is scheduled for July 20 in Roswell, GA. I am going to leave that appointment for now and just cancel if I can maintain losing 2lbs. per week.

And Evette, oh honey, I do still have a tummy. But I'm working on it.

Skysyd, yes I have had a fill. I had my first (and only) fill on May 3rd - 3cc in 4cc band. Yes, I do still have an appetite, but it does not compare to the one I had before the band.

WillT, you are too funny, as always. Sorry I can't make the Roswell get together this weekend. Maybe next time!!

2mara, when I started losing weight, I started treating myself to things other than food - like pedicures every 2 weeks! I love 'em!!!

Again, thank you for all of your nice comments!!!