Well... this has been a ROUGH 3 weeks post op but in only TWO days I will be able to eat SOLID FOODS!! Girls and guys, I am SO friggen excited. Honestly, I still have wonderful restriction. I am doing fine on liquids - I do get hungry on some days and I want to chew the hell out of something... but those are few and far between because I have lost total of 14 lbs since surgery day and couldn't be happier =D> . I do not want to do ANYTHING to jeopardize that so I have been fairly strict on this post op diet. I am at 181 - ALMOST IN THE 170'S and I am so excited because I think its been at least 10 years since I was 170. Probably more than that, actually. I know I was like 150 when I was in 7th or 8th grade. I am thrilled and cannot wait to see even 179 pop up on my scale. I just wanted to share my joy with all of you wonderful bandsters (and soon to be bandsters).

Michelle, Cathy, Kim thanks so much girls your support and motivation means so much to me and it makes me want to stick to my diet 100% and keep on truckin'! :D Michelle you will be at 170 in NO TIME, girl! You have lost 58 lbs thats so friggen awesome!!! I wish that were me! I can't complain, though, because I have done really well I think. I will definitely be taking 1 month post-op pics very soon ladies! I bought my first two piece swim suits!!! :o OH MY GOSH! haha.

That's fabulous...I can't wait to get to 170's...just 90 lbs to go!!!

That's wonderful, I am so happy for you! =D>

Cathy

LOL... me, too, Cathy..

Carrie that is awesome progress, you should be very proud of yourself... I hope I have great progress like that too! You are doing great on your post op diet just a couple of more days and you will be able to CHEW, how exciting is that! lol...You have made it through the worse part now on to the fun part! Congrats Carrie and I cant wait to see those pictures of you in your new 2 piece!

Congratulations!

That's awesome - I hope I have even half the success you've had in my post-op period. I'm nervous about it, but it's so fun to see how well people like you are doing - makes me all the more motivated to make the best of it and resist the urge to chew!

:)

Tammy and Tanya - Hi band buddies!! ><' You two ladies are doing PHENOMINAL as well! Give yourselves a pat on the back. So how is the first day of FOOD/CHEWING going? Its good for me... I had some meatballs. :lol: I was craving red meat for some reason!! woot woot! It felt so good to chew.

Thank you ALL for your support and encouragement. I am trying so hard to be motivated and stay positive (despite the fact that I am STUCK at 182 right now). I am also on my monthly cycle and feel extremely bloated so once it goes away I am hoping I will have a nice drop. To those of you who are anticipating post-op, my advice to you is to STICK IT OUT!!! Don't cheat!! Its so worth it. It is difficult the first week but after that, when you start seeing some changes/results, its MUCH easier B)