I'm Banded!

Hey everyone! I am officially a bandster now. I arrived in Mexico yesterday and all I can say is I'm glad it is finally over!

I will post details as soon as I get back to the hotel and am feeling up to it.

P.S.

I have a great story about how people drive in Mexico!!! Can anyone say FROGGER!

Erin :-h

Guest sdejong

Erin

So glad to hear that you are finally banded =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> .... Congrats...

Now for all of us stressing over the pre-opt diet tell us what Dr. Miranda said when you didn't loose all of your weight.....

Wow..... i can already tell it's working... you look skinnier in your picture.

Ribbit.... ribbit.......honnnnnnnnk

WillT sweetie you are a nut!!! LOL!

Dr. Miranda only said that I could not go out like everyone else and eat a normal meal before surgery...Now knowing that I followed the diet unlike everyone else in my group and was the only on that could not eat food was unbelievable to me!!! So I did what any sane person in my situation would do....I ordered a chicken burrito! :P

Anyhow, not much fuss, she was concerned that I had not lost my weight but I didn't get yelled at or anything and still had surgery today as planned. I'm so glad that is all over!

Hey everyone! I am officially a bandster now. I arrived in Mexico yesterday and all I can say is I'm glad it is finally over!

I will post details as soon as I get back to the hotel and am feeling up to it.

P.S.

I have a great story about how people drive in Mexico!!! Can anyone say FROGGER!

Erin :-h

Congratulations!! WTG! :-h Frogger would be totally appropriate. Thanks for that imagery! hehe

Welcome to BANDLAND!!

I know you are glad to have the surgery done and past. Tomorrow go out and have a great time on Rev. Ave.