Liquid Yogurt

:lb12: Okay, so here I am thinking to myself, 'How in the world do people drink this shit? It's SOOOO gross but clearly it's good for me so suck it up and drink it!'

Hubby had gone out and purchased six or seven of them for me. This morning I'm working away and I glance at the bottle on my desk and there is my answer clear as day. He bought stuff that was THREE WEEKS past it's best by date! I think I'm forever scarred!

There's like only one left. I'm going back to the protein drinks -- hehe

Oh no!!

I hope you're feeling okay physically at least.

I was thinking the liquid yogurt would be something to look forward to after clear liquids - I hope the fresh stuff is better!

:scratch_one-s_head:

Hehe -- nope, I'm fine. Just emotionally scarred! ROFLMAO! I'm OC where food is concerned. No harm no foul.

YUK!!! I've been cured from the liquid yogurt diet as well. Only 3 days plus today and I get SOLIDS. Yours is soon too isn't it Jann?

Good for ya, Julie! I don't have solids 'til the 30th but I'm still good with that. No real cravings other than that damned boiled egg. I'm still good with creamies although I think all the milk in the soup and the yogurts are not playing nice with my system. (Never was a milk drinker) My ab region is pretty bloated but the weight is still falling on a daily basis. Hubby did measurements this morning and I'm down an inch in chest, waist, and hips. (Once the bloating is gone waist might even be a little more!)

Today we decided my first meal would be a lobster tail. Just the lobster tail because I'm not sure that I could eat more than that if even that much. Something to look forward to but I'm not obsessing yet. :huh:

I didn't like them either. The children's ones are better though..like the gogourts.

:lb12: Okay, so here I am thinking to myself, 'How in the world do people drink this shit? It's SOOOO gross but clearly it's good for me so suck it up and drink it!'

Hubby had gone out and purchased six or seven of them for me. This morning I'm working away and I glance at the bottle on my desk and there is my answer clear as day. He bought stuff that was THREE WEEKS past it's best by date! I think I'm forever scarred!

There's like only one left. I'm going back to the protein drinks -- hehe

Thanks for the laugh and the reminder to check my expiration dates!!

Audrey :lol::lol:

I didn't like them either. The children's ones are better though..like the gogourts.

GOGURTS RULE!! I limit them as they are plenty FULL OF SUGAR!! My little 2 yo loves them especially with Sponge Bob on the front,, ha ha,, I laugh when I get a Ms. Puff (the blowfish) I don't want to look like her any more.. LOL

Jann great idea on your first solid meal! YUMMMMMM! Sorry to hear about your yogurt experience... That for real made my stomach do flips! You poor thing!

hehe Thanks hun! This whole food thing is weird for me. I'm not an egg eater and I have never been a fish eater unless it was halibut firmly wrapped in a ton of batter and deep fried. Yet here I am day dreaming of seafood, boiled eggs and tipaleta (sp) (Japanese cat fish). If someone had offered any of that to me prior to surgery I would definitely have given them a withering look and ordered fish and chips, a cheeseburger or a pizza!

G'figure!