how about plastic surgery?

anyone discussed or had additional procedures to correct those hard to define areas with a plastic surgeon? I heard this could be done there too. If you had any boob job, lift of any kind, or just had that extra layer of stubborn fat taken off your butt, with satisfaction, please pass the word...

As always THANK YOU!

Many of us have, there’s a plastic surgery area at the bottom of the forum. Pammie has pictures to her surgeries.

I've had an extended tummy tuck (what they call a body lift in Cosmo) and a breast lift, some lippo and as we loose weight our face can start looking wrinkly. I’ve had a series of chemical peels, Juvederm and Botox in my forehead only. My body looks better then when I was 16. Its pretty darn amaizing.

But go to the other area then pull by date and you'll find lots of discussions.

Best,

Lisa

Here's the link:

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showforum=7

Many of us have, there’s a plastic surgery area at the bottom of the forum. Pammie has pictures to her surgeries.

I've had an extended tummy tuck (what they call a body lift in Cosmo) and a breast lift, some lippo and as we loose weight our face can start looking wrinkly. I’ve had a series of chemical peels, Juvederm and Botox in my forehead only. My body looks better then when I was 16. Its pretty darn amaizing.

But go to the other area then pull by date and you'll find lots of discussions.

Best,

Lisa

Here's the link:

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showforum=7

Hi Lisa, I haven't seen you on for awhile, I hope all is well.

I am doing great...on the mend and still on my creamy soup diet..I am losing weight even w/o a fill, so I am happy about that!

I do have a question related to plastic surgery...I know a TT is in the future, but do not want surgery on my arms or legs. What did you do to to firm up your arms and legs?

Take care hon! ttys Cathy

Hello Cathy,

Glad to hear you’re doing well, I knew you would! Everything is well - its getting sunny here and I tend to be more active these days. And I like to go out more than I use too since I've lost all of my weight! (I'm also running in a marathon next weekend and I need to get ready)

I was like you, I didn't want surgery on my arms and legs. (the scars are hard to hide) I've been working out with weights so pretty much my arms look fine, unless I'm doing the queen wave so I try not to do that.

I lift weights with my legs and I am taking to my PS about a leg tuck which is less evasive. Its just hard, I put on my bathing suit and love the look except for my legs now. But I gave myself 6 months to really work on them – if they don’t pull it together I will look at options.

Best,

Lisa

Does anyone know how much a boob job costs in TJ? I can have it done here for $3700. I wonder if it is cheaper?

Hello Cathy,

Glad to hear you’re doing well, I knew you would! Everything is well - its getting sunny here and I tend to be more active these days. And I like to go out more than I use too since I've lost all of my weight! (I'm also running in a marathon next weekend and I need to get ready)

I was like you, I didn't want surgery on my arms and legs. (the scars are hard to hide) I've been working out with weights so pretty much my arms look fine, unless I'm doing the queen wave so I try not to do that.

I lift weights with my legs and I am taking to my PS about a leg tuck which is less evasive. Its just hard, I put on my bathing suit and love the look except for my legs now. But I gave myself 6 months to really work on them – if they don’t pull it together I will look at options.

Best,

Lisa

Thanks Lisa

Can I start working on my arms and legs now? I understand we can't do any ab work for 3 months, but can I work other areas without causing problems in the abdominal area?

Take care and enjoy the summer weather!

Cathy

I did after 4 weeks,(that was the time frame I was given back then) and I did start with a personal trainer. He showed me how to work out and we used techniques and machines that would not affect my ab muscle. It was really worth investing a professional show you the ropes and different routines. We worked out together once a week for 4 weeks and I would go on my own 3 other days a week. After the 4 weeks I was on my own. After 3 months I had him back to teach me good ab work outs but just 1 session.

I did after 4 weeks,(that was the time frame I was given back then) and I did start with a personal trainer. He showed me how to work out and we used techniques and machines that would not affect my ab muscle. It was really worth investing a professional show you the ropes and different routines. We worked out together once a week for 4 weeks and I would go on my own 3 other days a week. After the 4 weeks I was on my own. After 3 months I had him back to teach me good ab work outs but just 1 session.

Great idea Lisa, thanks Cathy

OK, I had to move this up - Pammie just had a little bit more plastic surgery "done" and that girl is hot!!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?...s0tysj&Ux=0

Quick add in - willT no lookE...

LOL LISA

I'VE BEEN RECOUPING IN A LAWN CHAIR THE LAST WEEK AT LAKE CHELAN LAYIN IN THE SUNSHINE :) AND JUST CAME HOME AS I HAVE MY WEEK CHECK UP TODAY. THEY REALLY ARE LOOKING SO MUCH BETTER THEN THEY DID LAST WEEK. I'M JUST LOOKING FORWARD TO FILLING IN THOSE VS C CUPS WOO HOO!!! :)