Roswell party where we took time to get a fill

The whole idea sounds great to me... a little farther off.. like a whole days drive.. but it could be done..

Here's information on the riverboat dinner cruise in September. Will T - you were going to get with your buddy!!!!

Details for Dixieland Dinner Cruise (Fri - Sat) - ( 2 1/2 hour) True Southern Hospitality prevails in the old riverboat tradition. While you're cruising the beautiful Tennessee River you can dine on some of Tennessee's finest meals. Enjoy our "Dixieland Dinner Cruise", complete with our world famous slow-cooked prime rib, shrimp creole, and the toe tappin' music of the "Riverboat Ramblers". Dinner selections include slow cooked prime rib and shrimp creole with steamed rice, baby red potatoes, vegetable medley, tossed garden salad, dessert, coffee and iced tea!

Adult - $35.43 plus tax and gratuity

Child - $17.97 plus tax and gratuity

09/05/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/06/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/12/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM Sold Out

09/13/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/19/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/20/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/26/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM

09/27/2008 07:00 PM - 09:30 P

I've shifted to shorts mode now that school is out. I have several pair, and today, one of the funniest things happened...

While walking through our local Staples, I had my hands full (I didnt get a buggy to put things in, like a typical male) and as i walked, my shorts began to slide down... Yes, i had stop stop and pull my pants up... and I had to do it REPEATEDLY. Amazing what 30 disappearing pounds can do for one's attire. I went home and found a belt to keep some of my modesty intact.

I personally would have liked to have seen those shorts fall to the ground ROFLMAO

I've shifted to shorts mode now that school is out. I have several pair, and today, one of the funniest things happened...

While walking through our local Staples, I had my hands full (I didnt get a buggy to put things in, like a typical male) and as i walked, my shorts began to slide down... Yes, i had stop stop and pull my pants up... and I had to do it REPEATEDLY. Amazing what 30 disappearing pounds can do for one's attire. I went home and found a belt to keep some of my modesty intact.

you wouldnt believe how close it came to that kodak moment. I was NOT going to drop the sensitive electronics I was holding.

I'm not going shirtless until I have a boob job.

LMAO!

Lisa, way up there in Snowuptomykeester Washington needs to put up her recipe for wings she mentioned in the other thread...... well.... we're WAITING......