3 month progress pics.....

Hi there,

Here are some of my progress pics.

I am 3 months and 10 days post op. I wish my progress was quicker, but I learning to be patient and accept losing at a slower pace. :rolleyes:

Taken a few minutes ago - 071808006Resized.jpg071808Resized.jpg

Comparison070808-Resized.jpgSlide2.jpg

Woooooooooo-Hooooooooo - Hot Mama!!!!

Thanks guys!! You are all so kind, but I really don't think there is that much progress all together (especially next to some of you guys, ie...MM). I usually am feeling a little down about it, but today I felt a little better, and decided to share these pics with you guys. You guys always make me feel so much better.

Ya know..........when I booked my surgery, someone had metioned to me that it would probably only take 6 months to reach my goal. I guess that is where my unrealistic expectations came from, but now I know that is probably not going to happen. I try not to get discouraged and just keep plugging away and be content with losing that 1 pound every week (or 2 weeks <_< ).

About 10 years ago I weighed 242, and lost 110 pounds in about 10 months, it seems soooooo easy then, what happened??? It is a million times harder this time around!! Maybe its my age.......

Anyway, thanks again guys, sometimes I still need encouragement!!!! You are the best!! ><'

Oh Lynn don't be silly, you've lost 26lbs in 13 WEEKS... A great accomplishment in anyone's book and that's an average of 2lbs a week which is the perfect pace for any bandster!!!

I think that anyone that gets down to those lower numbers is going to see a slower pace, once I hit about 195 it really slowed down for me, gone are the days of waking up to a miracle 2lb loss... So I've started to exercise to try to keep up a good pace for myself!

I know nobody exercises more than you do girl so I bet you're body fat % is super low and I bet those clothing sizes are dropping fast!!

KEEP IT UP GIRLFRIEND!!

Lynn you have such awesome legs!!! They look smaller than my upper arm!! The rest of you look pretty hot too!! Not knowing you I can see a huge difference in your pics. Your tummy is almost flat now and oh those legs!! Did I mention I am jealous of your legs? Hope this cheers you up. I read all the time of your adventures in exercising so yes you do work hard. It will pay off, like you said just maybe not as quickly as you'd like. Also the age thing (although you are still nice and young) does play into how easy it is to lose weight.

Keep your chin up cutie, you can see a huge difference from my standpoint.

12.gif

You look amazing! You are so beautiful anyway. (I have told you that before!) ;)

You can't get down when you compare yourself to other people. We all lose weight at different paces and some people are just really good at the lap band thing. (MM) You are also alot smaller than most of us, so your weight loss will be slower.

Keep up the amazing work! You are doing great on your journey and trust me..the difference in your weight IS showing!!

Sometimes it is hard to see the changes in yourself. You might always see yourself as the fat girl unless you change your inner glasses. There is a hugh change. I wish you could see what we see.

Lynn you have such awesome legs!!! They look smaller than my upper arm!! The rest of you look pretty hot too!! Not knowing you I can see a huge difference in your pics. Your tummy is almost flat now and oh those legs!! Did I mention I am jealous of your legs? Hope this cheers you up. I read all the time of your adventures in exercising so yes you do work hard. It will pay off, like you said just maybe not as quickly as you'd like. Also the age thing (although you are still nice and young) does play into how easy it is to lose weight.

Keep your chin up cutie, you can see a huge difference from my standpoint.

Have you seen Kimmy's legs? They are smaller than mine!!! Way to go Kimmy!!