Sharing some pics

This is me at 56 lbs gone forever. You can really see the areas I need to work on. (my belly!) I have always been top heavy. I had surgery to revise my thyroidectomy scar last week so it is red and really noticeable in these pics. Bella demanded to be in a pic, which is why her face is swollen from crying. 2 year olds have no patience! LOL The last one is of Bella and Miss Daisy.

kim-56lbs.jpg

kim-56lbs2.jpg

kim-56lbs3.jpg

belladaisy.jpg

Thanks Cathy and Michelle. :D

Michelle~OMG..I tried to fix my roots today and my hair turned orange so of course I had to fly to CVS and get an ash blonde to put in it to get the orange out. LOL Now I will wait a few weeks and go blonder. I have a horrible time coloring my hair. :huh:

Ohhhh, Kim!! You look absolutely beautiful!! I would kill for your legs!!! My legs have never been small - even when I was 140lbs!!

Michelle~OMG..I tried to fix my roots today and my hair turned orange so of course I had to fly to CVS and get an ash blonde to put in it to get the orange out. LOL Now I will wait a few weeks and go blonder. I have a horrible time coloring my hair. :huh:

I went to the box color to save some $$ around christmas last year, I learned that my natural hair color is super dark so box color will never lift it to blonde enough (even if I buy the platnium color) so after 3 or 4 boxes over 2 weeks I just went to brown..

When I went to have it fixed a few weeks after being banded they colorist said my ends were GREEN, you can actually kind of tell in my first before and after pic how bad it was and how much better it was after being professionally fixed:

gallery_11221_12_51975.jpg

Michelle~

I need to have mine done professionally too. It always looks so much better!

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments.

Lookin' GOOD, girl! Keep up the great work! I really like your new hairstyle as well. You really have a great smile and your daughter looks just like you!

You look wonderful Kim!! I need to work on my tummy too- genetics.....I figured that I would do the rest of the work and let the plastic surgeon deal with my tummy....heheh!!

Keep it up, you are doing great!!! :o

LMAO! Ya'll are so funny about my legs. What sucks is I lose weight in them first so I have tiny legs and this huge upper body which makes me look weird IMO!

This is me at 56 lbs gone forever. You can really see the areas I need to work on. (my belly!) I have always been top heavy. I had surgery to revise my thyroidectomy scar last week so it is red and really noticeable in these pics. Bella demanded to be in a pic, which is why her face is swollen from crying. 2 year olds have no patience! LOL The last one is of Bella and Miss Daisy.

kim-56lbs.jpg

kim-56lbs2.jpg

kim-56lbs3.jpg

belladaisy.jpg

You look so good! Your legs are hecka skinny! Woooo Hooo hot mama! :whistle3: