Pre op diet bites!

Guest sdejong

stay strong, it will come.... I followed the Pre-opt to a T and I didn't loose much at first but by the time my Pre-opt was over I lost 19lbs. Just stay strong... I get to eat solids in a 2 days and I can't wait to have a Lean Cuisin. How funny is that...

shy

Water, water, water! You have to drink lots of it to lose weight. Your body has to flush out all that fat you are losing. You can do it!

Yes you can do it. I didn't lose as much weight as I would have liked to. But on the day I was weighed I'd lost enough. Someone on here was panicking also about not losing weight. She called Dr. Miranda and got another diet to follow to help REALLY lose the weight. I suggest you call Dr. Miranda tomorrow and tell her your situation. You have plenty of time to lose your weight. Stay strong and confident.

I am also on my pre op Scheduled for my lap Band on August 4, i have a protein shake for breakfast one for lunch and a lean cuisine for dinner, i also drink lots of water, i think the key is drink lots of water. Good Luck.

Ok so I am doing my pre op and have not lost any weight, I get banded on the 29th, will they still do it?? :o

Hello...my name is Elaina. I am also getting banded on July 29th. You have to lose at least 5 pounds. What are you doing to lose that weight...which diet option? Either option, you are taking in less than or about 1,000 calories. What exactly are you eating? Also, are you writing it down? That helps a lot so that you can look back on what you've eaten in the day. Also...any excercise?

Elaina