Milestone!!

I always weigh myself at my parent's house. I've used their scale since I made the decision to have surgery. I also weigh in at their house so that I don't obsessively do it at my own. :) I decided to start using my highest weight rather than my decision weight in keeping track of my weight loss. I'm proud to say that I've finally lost 30 lbs.

Good Job =D> =D> , Keep up the good work!

That is wonderful news! Keep it up, you are doing great!

I know how you feel losing 30 pounds. I thought I would never lose 30 pounds and then when it happens it's hard to believe. You are doing great. Keep up the hard work. You are worth it!!!! :D

This is definitely the most amount of weight I've lost in a single attempt. It feels pretty darn good! I can't wait to get to 50lbs!

Congratulations Alana!! That is such great news!! 50 pounds lost is just riught around the corner, we can do this!!

Cheers,

Evette

You made a cameo in a dream of mine the other night! You were SOO skinny! Not like anorexic gross skinny, but gorgeous and slim.

Great job, Alana! 30 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! I can't wait to have my first fill so I can move off this 12 lb loss! I've been stuck there for 3 weeks now.

Enough about me....good for YOU! :P

Way to go Alana. I am new and get banded on the 28th of July. I look forward to when I can share a weight loss milestone.

Elaina :D