Roswell, GA

I have scheduled my first fill for Fill Center USA in Roswell, GA. I see that several of you use this center. Since you get fluro at this office, I am guessing that you can hit your "sweet spot" pretty fast. How many fills is it taking for each of you to get restriction?

I am an optimist and a I am hoping for the first one to be sweet!!

You will love Darlene. I have had 2 fills - the first was 3cc in 4cc band. Large fill but all went down fine. But don't expect a fill that large - it is very uncommon! I had GREAT restriction for about 1.5 months then it kinda started going away but I had also lost 15lbs since the fill and "they" say you need fills as you lose weight because the fat around the stomach shrinks therefore loosing the squeeze of the band. So when I went back (in Moultrie - but still Darlene) I only had 2.4cc left of my original fill so she filled me back up to 3cc and I have wonderful restriction!!

We are all going to be different and need a different number of fills than the other.

I can say that you will be pleased with Fill Center. I was!

GOOD LUCK!!!

I concur, and for once *I* can say something about Darlene in Roswell... she's a hottie : )

All these women talk about how good looking the TJ doctors were.... well, I got MY turn tonight LOL!