Mini Excercise Bike

Someone told me about this today at work. And it seems very reasonable. Was just curious if anyone has one, or heard anything? I sit at work for 8-12 hours a day and could be peddling away while I am sitting here. It goes under your desk.

Deskexcercisebike.jpg

Seems kind of neat, but don't know if I could concentrate on my work while peddling. It would be kind of distracting I would think. Then again, I can't do two things at once.....hehehe. :huh:

Let me know how it works out.

That looks neat!

My Leg Magic machine arrived today...it works your inner and outer thighs and your butt.

I tried it just a couple of times and oh man, its a work out for sure....I am doing to have the firmest legs and butt in Ontario Canada!! LOL!!

I also ordered aerobic weights to exercise my arms.

You can see at QVC.com (The U.S. shopping channel) for the Leg Magic...its really cool!!

That looks neat!

My Leg Magic machine arrived today...it works your inner and outer thighs and your butt.

I tried it just a couple of times and oh man, its a work out for sure....I am doing to have the firmest legs and butt in Ontario Canada!! LOL!!

I also ordered aerobic weights to exercise my arms.

You can see at QVC.com (The U.S. shopping channel) for the Leg Magic...its really cool!!

I just went on QVC to see what you were talking about and found the Sit N Stroll for like 29.00.....

SitNStroll-1.jpg

Michelle do you have that Leg Magic ... if so would you recommend it ? I need to work on my thighs ;)

Hi Willi333,

I got it today and tried it and OMG what a workout on your inner and outer thigh and butt....it comes with an exercise DVD and step counter.

I got mine at the Shopping Channel here in Canada for $99...QVC might be cheaper.

I highly recommend it!!

You can buy it at walmart but the cost is $169

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7755581

I was just looking at the L.A. Fitness Center they just opened up close by ... they have a indoor pool and offer also aqua fitness as well. Maybe I need to really get my butt in gear and go to a gym.

Water aerobics is a great workout!! What’s great about working out in the pool is the water acts as resistance So you’re actually exercising twice as hard without feeling it. You're also not sweating so that's always nice!

Most of the times, when I wanna work out at home... I alwas find an excuse, maybe the gym right after work is better for me.

I just have to overcome to show off my leeeeegsssss ugh

I love the gym. If you are committed to going, it is a deal for your money. I go almost everyday and if you average it out, it cost me less than a buck a day. I am member of 24 fitness, and love the versatility of the membership. I can use the machines, weights, swim and even go to a class. With my membership I can go to any club, so I can go the one closer to work, or when I am away from home on business.

It's a great investment but only if you go on a regular basis.