I was wondering how you are doing on solids now. What did you eat for your first meal? I need details! :D

HAHAHA! You girls are sooo funny!

Friday was my first day on solids and that morning I had 1 scrambled egg and a patty sausage. And I know you are going to get on to me but that is really all I ate that day.... Saturday though, I had a baby shower and it was a brunch, and I had the mini chicken biscuit, and a little bit of sausage casserole, and a bite of cheesecake, and something else I can’t remember. But all the food was SOOOO GOOD! And that afternoon I had a fun party at my house so I had to make finger foods for that but the only thing I ate was 2 meatballs, 2 sausage balls, (had to get my protein in first :P ) and then a spoon of chicken dip and a little chess square and I was stuffed! But of course I had a couple glasses of wine that night.... Sunday again I didn’t have an appetite and only ate not even half of a lean cuisine...

BUT now Monday was a different story, I went on my lunch and got a baked chicken thigh (it was small) and some greens, and a little bit of red beans and rice for lunch and OMG it was great! I ate the whole chicken and most of my greens but only picked the beans out and left the rice. Last night for dinner I had 2 eggrolls and was satisfied. Then for a dessert later on I had some cottage cheese and crushed pineapples.

This morning for breakfast had a frozen egg mcmuffin (like 230 calories), and for lunch today I had a South Beach meal 270 calories and 26 grams of protein..

That has been my meals soo far girls, what do you think?? Good or Bad??

It sounds like you are doing good! Just remember you probably won't have much restriction when your swelling goes down until your first fill. ;)

I know, I am like the rest of you. Some days I have it and some days I dont feel like I have anything. But I am still chew chew chewing and trying to make the right choices. I am just kinda confused at which diet I want to do. I dont know whether I want to count calories or count carbs... Its like I have counted carbs all my life that is hard to get out of that mind frame ya know what I mean.. Thats like I went grocery shopping yesterday and got aggravated in Walmart because I didnt know what diet I wanted to shop for. Does that make sense or do I sound crazy??

Didn't you feel like you were in heaven? :popcorm1:

I remember my first day I had to have a salad :girl_impossible: yep, I never ate much salad before, but since surgery I was dreaming about it and sure enough that's what I had.

It's all about portion control aaaaand "the Protein first" :D

Ute it was like I was craving Tuna... But when lunch came that day, I didnt want to eat anything... So I still have not had tuna, but I bought some of that flat out bread last night and I think I am going to make me some tuna and try it on my flat out bread and see how it is!

Sounds yummie - I'll be over for dinner tonight ?? :girl_witch: