Not feeling the best

Can I come? I am not a bandster yet but soon hope to be...

Absolutely!! All are welcome from this forum from anywhere around our area or not. I just want to plan a fun get together for us to meet our forum buddies!! You may even be banded by then!! Keep up the positive attitude and my prayers are also with you.

Absolutely!! All are welcome from this forum from anywhere around our area or not. I just want to plan a fun get together for us to meet our forum buddies!! You may even be banded by then!! Keep up the positive attitude and my prayers are also with you.

Got a call from both banks now. Geesh first nothing now both. I have been again conditionally approved. The mysurgeryloans is actually a better deal, lower interest rate and they are trying to get me one big loan instead of two. I should hear by tomorrow. So I am not feeling as stressed as before. If my monthly comes around the date of my surgery what happens. I never know when it is coming. It should be at beginning of month but it is sometimes late. After all this I dont want to cancell anything. I am ready now!!! Tomorrow if I get my approval, I am buying my airline tickets. I hope we get together after my surgery, I am going to need everyones support.

Julie~

So good to hear you are feling better! ><'

For all you Oregonians/Portlanders:

I found Dr Kelly Fitzpatrick to be awesome! No, she does not use fleuroscopy but my understanding is unless there is a problem, the fill is pretty simple and she is highly experienced at doing them. I'm pretty restricted but can still get food down and as much fluids as I want but I really am finding this experience is calling for a serious reorganization in how I perceive food, prepare it and especially, how I eat it. I have not yet trained myself to chew enuff, nor to make small portions. I thought of buying doll dishes! This is a challenge. My eyes are bigger than my stoma is an understatement! I suppose with practice this will become more routine but so far I'm evidently eating too much cuz I keep PB-ing and that is getting real old. I can't really say I am aware of feeling "full" cuz I never stopped eating when I was full; it's more like I must stop because it hurts! Julie, since you are as new to this as me, you probably can relate to what I'm talking about. Like my imagination wants to shovel it in but I can"t. weird experience. all new since after banding, I had very little restriction, Sufina

For all you Oregonians/Portlanders:

I found Dr Kelly Fitzpatrick to be awesome! No, she does not use fleuroscopy but my understanding is unless there is a problem, the fill is pretty simple and she is highly experienced at doing them. I'm pretty restricted but can still get food down and as much fluids as I want but I really am finding this experience is calling for a serious reorganization in how I perceive food, prepare it and especially, how I eat it. I have not yet trained myself to chew enuff, nor to make small portions. I thought of buying doll dishes! This is a challenge. My eyes are bigger than my stoma is an understatement! I suppose with practice this will become more routine but so far I'm evidently eating too much cuz I keep PB-ing and that is getting real old. I can't really say I am aware of feeling "full" cuz I never stopped eating when I was full; it's more like I must stop because it hurts! Julie, since you are as new to this as me, you probably can relate to what I'm talking about. Like my imagination wants to shovel it in but I can"t. weird experience. all new since after banding, I had very little restriction, Sufina

I know exactly what you are talking about. In my head I am feeling slighted because I can't eat like a bottomless pit. I know I really don't want to nor will I do that but it's is a weird head thing. I also need to chew more and can only still eat maybe 2 bites of anything solid. I too have done my share of Pbing because I don't go slow enough and chew and also may have chosen some food that just won't work for my band. I just chalk it up to learning a whole new way of eating and it may take a time to adjust to this and get it down .

Julie, I will watch for your new thread as another one of us (Audrey) in Hillsboro and I have been in touch; she just got her 1st fill in TJ so any local "get-together" would be nice to look forward to. Good to know we have this forum as a connection of info and support. take care. ps, I finaally didn't PB tonite; just a little stuffed to the gills you might say but on not very much! Yeah, we'll loose this weight in spite of ourselves! Sufina