Hey Bandsters how's it going now

HELLLLLLOOOOOO out there. :D How the heck is everyone? I have been trying to catch up on everyone, but I can't seem to get a lot of info on you all. So where are ya'll?

After my 3rd fill I have really experienced restriction. I feel great and have lost a lot of inches. So how are you and you and you......

Well here's my stats, what are yours looking like?

Love to hear from you all,

Reneej :-h

Hi there, long time no see!!

I am doing great, still have a little restriction 6 weeks post op...have a fill appointment next Wednesday.

I am very happy with results so far...and finally fitting into some smaller clothes that had been sitting in my closet for awhile is great!!!

Glad to hear from you and that you are doing well!

Hey girl,

I have been vacating on the beach. I now only look like a beached baby whale. haha How the heck are you doing? How's the weight loss coming? Has your fill helped? I love my Dr. in Murfreesboro. Eventhough it's not real close (2.5 hrs) it's an easy drive and a lot closer to tj. But they don't have any zebras there! :D

I have missed talking with everyone and trying to keep up with all of you. Send me an email so we can talk...."can we talk here"? ;)

hugs, hugs

Hey woman...glad to hear you are doing good! I just sent you an email about ten minutes ago...the scale is still headed in the right direction for me, even if it is slow....

My second fill was a good one at Roswell but I think I may need another. No real weight loss in the past 2.5 weeks but then again, I had a family emergency and convenience foods and stress eating might have sabotaged weight loss.

I do plan to head back to Roswell when I make the decision to get my third fill.

You can talk to us in chats - someone usually logs on around 9:00 p.m.

I'm on vacation right now - am in D.C. (worn out from sightseeing). Going to see the Amish tomorrow :) and then head to upstate NY. My son and his girlfriend seem to be enjoying theirselves. I'm looking for snacks ;)

Hope to chat with you soon!

Hey girl,

I have been vacating on the beach. I now only look like a beached baby whale. haha How the heck are you doing? How's the weight loss coming? Has your fill helped? I love my Dr. in Murfreesboro. Eventhough it's not real close (2.5 hrs) it's an easy drive and a lot closer to tj. But they don't have any zebras there! :D

I have missed talking with everyone and trying to keep up with all of you. Send me an email so we can talk...."can we talk here"? ;)

hugs, hugs

Hi, Renee! Good to see you again! I have been away, also, and am just getting back into the swing of things again, but it is so good to see you post!

Hello Renee!! Hello Lynn!!

Lynn.. AWESOME haircut!

I'm doing pretty well also. I'm going slowly, hovering around a total loss of 36 pounds since March 24 and the April 8 banding. At the BEACH?? And you didn't invite all us down for a few days??? LOL

I had some stress from my second fill, caused by cold drinks. The ice I'd use constricted my band even further, causing me to have serious issues for about two weeks. I'm MUCH better now, thanks to lukewarm drinks (room temp) and warm drinks. Thanks to lisa for the suggestion and to the experts at the fill center main office who talked to me.

Other than that, I spend time here with all the pretty ladies and a couple of new guys. Still, it's 20 to 1 odds, and I am in a SERIOUS minority here : ) Life is wonderful!

Take care!

Bill

Oh wow, it brings a great big ole smile to my face to here from ya'll and yes Lynn, the picture looks great. And Bill, your ship is really shaping up. I have missed chating with all of you and sharing of course. I will try to get on the chat Mon. night, hope to chat more then. I was beginning to think I didn't really know any one anymore on the forum...Dawnie, hope you are having a blast!

xxxooo to all,

Renej :P