When you reach your goal....

I want to have sexy photos taken and send them to my ex's new "wife". 3 years ago she used to send me about a dozen e-mails a day harassing me and telling me how her thighs were thinner than mine (among her many other insults) - this went on for over a year. The woman is CRAZY, and was pissed that he had to pay child support. She's also about 12 years older than he is and ugly as sin. (Read: bitter)

She had gastric bypass surgery right after she hooked up with my ex (who I still had to have contact with because he is my children's father) and lost a lot of weight very fast. Since then though, she's gained it back and he's in prison. I think a few hot photos of me just might push her over the edge.

Oh, but I'm not bitter or anything. LOL!

And when I send the pics, I'll make sure to include the love letters he still sends to me (and I ignore).

I'm such the b*tch, no? :-)

1. I want to fly on a plane and be able to put the tray down for a drink. I always have to act like I don't want anything because I am too embarrassed that the tray won't go down.

2. I want to go on a cruise with my husband and wear gorgeous dresses and strappy heels and not feel like 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb bag.

3. I want to wear a bathing suit and not feel self conscience.

4. I want to not have to worry about weight limits for anything. Rides at Disney World, Zip Lines in Costa Rica, Taking a mule down the grand canyon. I want it all!

Mostly, I just want to be healthy and feel like my old self again... I am 1/3 of the way there! :)

I have the same goals as you, especially #1 and #4!!!

I finally realized I had a major problem when I stopped going to baseball games because my hips wouldn't fit in the seats!! When you start to avoid activities that you usually are involved in, thats a pretty good sign that a change is needed! lol

Sad but true...

I'm not banded yet, not until 9/4/08 but I already have my own list of things that I can't wait to do once I start losing weight. Flying is always uncomfortable for me and I can't wait to get on a plane and actually sit comfortably for the entire flight!

Thanks for sharing!

Christina

I want to have sexy photos taken and send them to my ex's new "wife". 3 years ago she used to send me about a dozen e-mails a day harassing me and telling me how her thighs were thinner than mine (among her many other insults) - this went on for over a year. The woman is CRAZY, and was pissed that he had to pay child support. She's also about 12 years older than he is and ugly as sin. (Read: bitter)

She had gastric bypass surgery right after she hooked up with my ex (who I still had to have contact with because he is my children's father) and lost a lot of weight very fast. Since then though, she's gained it back and he's in prison. I think a few hot photos of me just might push her over the edge.

Oh, but I'm not bitter or anything. LOL!

And when I send the pics, I'll make sure to include the love letters he still sends to me (and I ignore).

I'm such the b*tch, no? :-)

OMG!!!!

Do it...I would pay to come down to see that!!!!

1# ALL NEW CLOTHES AND SEXY LINGERIE (Things I never would have dreamed off wearing!)

2# BIKINI BIKINI BIKINI

3# PRAY TO THE GOOD LORD THAT I DO NOT NEED A TUMMY TUCK (or that I win the lottery in order to pay for it!)

4# ENJOY SEX AGAIN WITHOUT WORRYING IF HE THINKS I LOOK FAT (i am not sure who the "he" is yet...but i am sure he has gotta be out there somewhere!)

5# TAKE SUPER SEXY PICS AND SEND THEM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO MADE A COMMENT OVER THE YEARS...ESPECIALLY ANY EX'S... I told you that one day you would have regrets for breaking my heart! Now that is pathetic! Sweetie...pick your jaw up off the ground and stop slobbering all over the pictures for goodness sakes! lol ;)

Oh, I do intend to. There's far more to the story than I've shared here - but she totally deserves it. And so does he. :-)

Bebe,

My son has a crazy bitch stepmom too! But my son goes there almost half the time, so I can't cause too much trouble. Good luck! Revenge does feel sweet, doesn't it?

Ironically I am SURE she had gastric bypass last year and has lost at least 100 lbs. I told my hubby just last night that I hope she gains it back!!!

Bebe,

My son has a crazy bitch stepmom too! But my son goes there almost half the time, so I can't cause too much trouble. Good luck! Revenge does feel sweet, doesn't it?

Ironically I am SURE she had gastric bypass last year and has lost at least 100 lbs. I told my hubby just last night that I hope she gains it back!!!

Well, he's in prison for another 2 years, and by the time he gets out, 3 of the 4 he fathered will be over 18 and the youngest will be 13. None of them want anything to do with him - so I can cause all the trouble I want. :-)

And for all the drama she caused over him paying $1,000/mo. in child support for 4 kids - she's going to keel over when he gets out and they realize he owes me over $100,000 in back support because they assumed since he was in prison he had an excuse for not paying. Heh.

1# ALL NEW CLOTHES AND SEXY LINGERIE (Things I never would have dreamed off wearing!)

2# BIKINI BIKINI BIKINI

3# PRAY TO THE GOOD LORD THAT I DO NOT NEED A TUMMY TUCK (or that I win the lottery in order to pay for it!)

4# ENJOY SEX AGAIN WITHOUT WORRYING IF HE THINKS I LOOK FAT (i am not sure who the "he" is yet...but i am sure he has gotta be out there somewhere!)

5# TAKE SUPER SEXY PICS AND SEND THEM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO MADE A COMMENT OVER THE YEARS...ESPECIALLY ANY EX'S... I told you that one day you would have regrets for breaking my heart! Now that is pathetic! Sweetie...pick your jaw up off the ground and stop slobbering all over the pictures for goodness sakes! lol ;)

Good One!!!!

I second that! One thing I hated the most was taking my son to an amusement park and I couldn't get on the rides. :( I can't wait until I can do this. Another thing is take him to the park and be able to play with him and keep up. That's my goals.

I'm with you, I can't wait to take my kids ( 13 & 5 ) to amusement parks,what a GREAT goal.

Dante'

I would love to ride a carousel horse again... and go horse back riding again. It would also be nice to not be the one everyone waits for to climb the stairs.