I can't spell!!!

Hey! I am a horrible speller and typer! Is there a way to spell check my posts? I use Fire Fox. It normally checks spelling for me, but for some reason it does not work on this forum. Please help!

Hey! I am a horrible speller and typer! Is there a way to spell check my posts? I use Fire Fox. It normally checks spelling for me, but for some reason it does not work on this forum. Please help!

I downloaded and use the goggle tool bar which has spell check. I also see to the right of sizes and A on this post a spell check icon. That should do it.

Pam

I have a dictionary on my tool bar so when in doubt I just look it up quick. Now you have to think you are misspelling a word to know to look it up so I know this way is not the best or fastest but it works for me. My computer will underline any misspelled words so it's not too bad.

And you know what, all we want to do is hear from you. Spelling does not matter here, but I know how you feel.

I saw this message on the bottom of someone's signature:

This message is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.